part .60

Next day...

At breakfast.. dining table..

Mom : vijay why don't you come to function?

Dad: yes , we all are going to function why don't you and neelu come with us .

Vijay : mom , dad ... You all go to function... We can't come..

Neelu : no problem Vijju we can go to function with them

For that vijay glared her ...

Vijay : sakhi also not going anywhere.. I need her help to treat neelu..

Neelu :( In mind) ommo ... Today i should go with them to function... I know these two monkeys are going to show real hell to me today .. what should I do now?.

Mom smiled sadly  at neelu ...she already know what's she thinking in mind....

All are eating breakfast except neelu ...she's playing with food her mind is full with thoughts..

Vijay : (strict)what are you doing with food bub ??? Food is there to eat not to play.. I want you to finish your food within 5min

Neelu started eating anyway because she knows about him very well...

Mom : this is very important function...all relatives are asking about your wife... I wanted to show neelu  to all in this function ..

Vijay : no problem mom. She need treatment. She's pregnant now she shouldn't stress.

Sruthi ( Varun's wife) ( irritate) :( in mind ) why that much excitement to show this patient girl to all the relatives?? I'm the beautiful women who's perfect daughter in law to you aunty.... Show me to your relatives they'll feel good about your family . This patient and sicky neelu is just a waste material to this family.. why all are treating her most.. and that Vijay's sister sakhi is also talking with her only.. ..

Sakhi noticed Sruthi ...and told..

Sakhi : heyyy sruthi what are you thinking in your mind ?? Why are you so silent???

Sruthi: nothing my dear sister in law sakhi .. I'm just listening all your words..

Sakhi :(in mind ) 😐there must be something wrong with her ....

Sruthi went to get ready for function after eating..

Neelu : (in mind) god how can I escape from this... They said they'll give shots..

Mom : ok neelu I'll make all your favourites today. Take rest at home... We'll come by evening..

Neelu nodded..

Sakhi , vijay , neelu are at home.. except these three all went to function..

mom, dad, Jessy , Sruthi , varun went
To function...

Neelu and vijay sat together and talking something.. sakhi ( Vijay's sis) came with prepared injections making neelu shock...

Neelu looking into Vijay's eyes..

Neelu : Vijju

Vijay : it's nothing neelu..

Sakhi: so brother tell me will you give ? Or shall I give

Neelu : no. I don't want injections..

Vijay : you can give ..sakhi I'll hold her ..

Neelu : Vijju please... I don't want actually.. please don't do this to me..

Vijay : neelu try to understand.. this is very important.. you need immunity to give birth to a baby.. you need this Injections..

Neelu : no Vijju ... Please leave for this sometime.