care after piercing...

Vijay : don't feel bad neelu..here after don't disobey me.. do what I say..okay leave this...

Neelu : I'm feeling regret for not listening to you  (crying)

Vijay : noo problem love ... It's looking soo beautiful on your nose

Neelu : it's paining a lot 😭...

Vijay : you are the one who did this.. now suffer

Neelu : i should have listened to you she said while crying... Her face becomes red due to crying ....

Vijay : neelu don't cry Naa baby

Neelu : it's paining a lot Vijju ...

Vijay : I'll take care of your piercing when we reach home...

Neelu : hmm 🥺.. what food should i avoid ????

Vijay : Don't eat spicy, salty or acidy foods or liquids while you are healing. Avoid hot drinks such as hot chocolate, coffee, and tea. Eat cold foods and drinks as they lessen swelling. Be extra careful when eating crunchy foods....

Neelu : okay but chocolate 🍫🥺🥺 she asked him with puppy eyes .

Vijay : do you want to increase pain ??? Just obey me that's it ..

Neelu : kk  then

Vijay : No Chickens, Egg or Sticky Rice after Piercing

Neelu is just listening his advices...

Neelu : how much time will it take to heal??? And what's about pain ??

Vijay : You may have some blood, swelling, tenderness, or bruising at first. It may be sore, tender, and red for up to 3 weeks. Pierced nostrils heal completely in about 2 to 4 months.

Neelu : ohh ok... My nose is red

Vijay : i think it'll bleed... Don't worry we'll wash it after we went home..

Neelu : what if i don't wash it properly???

Vijay : you don't clean a new nose piercing regularly, bacteria can get into the open wound and cause an infection. Most often, you'll have redness and swelling around the infected area and your nose may feel extra tender..

Neelu : ommo i don't know it'll cause this much damage....

Vijay : you may think everything as simple mistake  .but you don't think about consequences after that mistake... But don't worry I'm there to make you better...

He said all these to distract her from pain..

Soon they reached home ....

He slowly took her inside the house...

Mom saw her red nose and dried tears on her face..

Mom : neelu what happened dear ?? How did it go ??

Neelu isn't able to say anything...

Vijay : first of all madam sat there bravely to get piercing... But after that huge needle got into her nose . Madam started crying heavily.... I consoled her a lot.. finally she calmed down...it's hurting a lot I think..

Mom bet her forehead herself crying..🤦‍♀️...

Vijay : mom mom why are you doing like that
And he stopped her

Mom: noo don't stop me Vijju ... I'm the one made her like this.. if i didn't bring this topic then it won't happen...

Neelu : no mom it's not because of you  .. I'm the one who forced him..

Mom: please forgive me she said crying ...

Neelu also got tears in her face after she saw her mom like that..

Vijay consoled neelu and mom and took neelu to room..

Vijay : I'm gonna start cleaning your piercing okay..

And he touched her piercing....

Neelu screamed after he touched her piercing...

Neelu : aaahhh Vijju don't touch 😭😭

Vijay : pls hold for sometime hmm

Neelu kept silent...

Vijay slowly .. saw blood around it...

He cleaned her site with salt solution...

Neelu sat near him and hugged

Vijay : ssh don't cry calm down I'm done with cleaning your piercing.. now sleep...

Neelu  nodded ...and slept while crying in his arms while hugging him..

She slept in no time.....

Vijay made her sleep on the bed carefully and he went out to see his mom..

Vijay went to mom's room.. he shocked after seeing the scenery in the room... Mom is ...

To be continued......