forceful injection caused threats..

Neelu came from college evening...she wrote the test very well... She's still feeling the pain on her arm.. she felt uncomfortable while writing...

Vijay : neelu how did you write your test ???

Neelu : i wrote it very well..

Vijay : ok now get ready for injections

Neelu : huh ??? What injection?? You already gave yesterday night

Vijay : this is for your digestive problem...  He said while preparing shots

Neelu : noo Vijju pls don't do this to me ...

Vijay : you should take this ... You took Injection like a good girl yesterday then what happened now?? Where is my good girl ??

Neelu : noo i don't want this and she went near mom ..

Vijay : hey neelu listen stop

Neelu came near mom hurryly...

Mom: slow down beta...what happened to you??

Neelu : mom vijju is giving injection please save me ..

Vijay came near her ..

Vijay : neelu come

Neelu : no i won't

Vijay: neelu don't make nonsense you need this Injection come here right now ... Other wise you'll see my worst side .

Mom : Vijju stop na.

Vijay : mom you don't know about her ... She's throwing endless tandrums...

Neelu's eyes  getting teary ...

Neelu : 🥺mom i don't want mom..

Mom : sssh Mera baccha leave her for this time.. she'll take aftersometime..

Neelu hugged mom being scared of him..

Vijay : mom this is important to treat her digestive problem...

Neelu : no Injections

Vijay : come here before I lost my patience...

Neelu looked mom sadly

Mom : ok neelu take this injection.. he's saying it's important right that's why

Neelu : no mom

Vijay went near neelu ... And he's dragging her to the room.

Neelu  : leave me Vijju plssss

Mom: vijay careful

Vijay nodded and they went into the room...

Vijay : lay on bed

Neelu : no i won't take injection

Vijay : neelu how many times should I tell you pls don't irritate me lay on bed .

Neelu : why don't you understand Vijju?? Yesterday shot is still paining... I can't even lift my arm now.. I felt pain while I'm writing exam...then now you're going to inject me.. pls Vijju

Vijay : i know neelu...but what can I do now.. you are having severe digestion problem.. you should take these antibiotics for your own health please try to understand...

He said while coming closer to her with Injections ...

Neelu is getting scared of him... She's moving back .. she moved until she hitted the door.. door is already locked..

Neelu : pls Vijju she asked him( she's about to cry ..)

Vijay lost his patience...

Vijay : (in mind ) I'm sorry neelu If I didn't force you .. you won't take it..

And he just thrown her on bed and made her lay on bed .

Neelu : nooo

Vijay :  shut up for sometime...

Neelu started moving to get rid of his grip...

Vijay tied her hands and legs to the bed tightly ...

Neelu: Vijju you're so Mean

Still neelu is moving hard ...

Vijay : Stop moving

Vijay rubbed alcohol pad on her butt... Neelu is pleading him to stop ..

Vijay injected first one into her butt.. as she felt a sharp poke ...she started crying hard .. neelu is screaming hard ..

Vijay is just injecting the medicine into her butt slowly... It's a heavy dose that's why it's hurting that much ...

Vijay put a cotton ball on her butt after injection...and turned her on her right and injected last one making her crying mess ...

Neelu : STOP MR VIJAY ENOUGH OF YOUR TORTURE. AAAAHHHHH😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭..
.
He finally took the needle out after hearing her loud cries and screams..

Now vijay is rubbing her butt slowly to ease her pain ..

While neelu is very tired of screaming and crying ...she buried her face into pillow and crying mess... Tears are just flowing continuously like a river 🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Suddenly he noticed that her hands and legs are tied to the bed ..

Vijay released her hands and legs he took her in his embrace and kissing her whole face . ....

Neelu is crying uncontrollably.....

Neelu : (crying mess )you are so bad

Vijay : yes I'm bad ..... But you need this ... Stop crying it's done...

Neelu : ( crying Mess) It's paining.. i hate you 😭

Vijay : but I love you baby .. he said while kissing her cheeks which are wet due to crying ...

Neelu pushed him away as she became very scared of him...

Neelu started breathing unevenly...

Neelu : I hate aaah i hate you all ...aaahhhhh mom aaaahhh it's paining aaahh ( breathing unevenly)

Vijay :( tension)neelu breath properly pls I'm sorry sssh my love pls ... I love you love you baby pls I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry 10000 times . pls calm down breath properly...you are getting unconscious...

Sssh my love don't close your eyes but her eyes getting close ... Baby pls open your eyes...you are getting unconscious pls open your eyes ... He said while patting her cheeks ...

He put oxygen mask on her face... While tears are flowing on his eyes too...

 While tears are flowing on his eyes too

Soon neelu went unconscious .. HER BREATHING GOT STOPPED ...😭..

Vijay : MOM 😱😨😨😨😨...

mom came to the room and shocked after seeing neelu like that ...

Vijay called to Ambulance immediately 🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑