part .59

Sakhi came to Vijay's room and knocked the door..

Vijay opened it and asked..

Vijay : hey sis why are you here ??

Sakhi : neelu is very weak.. and she's pregnant now .and we should change her medications .

Vijay : yes i forgot about it..

Sakhi and vijay came inside the room ....

While neelu is looking them innocently... She's busy in her thoughts..

Sakhi : we have to do a blood test and we should give her regular shots from tomorrow on wards. ..

Neelu got up suddenly in shock .

Neelu : what ?? Am i going to get shots again from Tomorrow.?? Why sakhi ?? Why are you torturing me like this ? Don't you wanna see me happy for sometime.. .

Sakhi : neelu i know you're scared but  this is not the case... We can't skip this treatment.. and now you're pregnant.. you wanna have a healthy baby right.  Then you should coperate with us .

Neelu became sad after that...

Vijay went near neelu sat beside her and patting her head .. he held her hand to support..

Neelu looked vijay with teary eyes hoping for a help.

Sakhi is arranging all the things...

Sakhi came with a empty syringe.. soon neelu got up..

Neelu ; nooo i don't want this ..

Sakhi : you're making it a big deal.. it's not as bad as you think . Meanwhile you're not a child to be scared of those things..

She said little strictly. .

Vijay : hey sakhi ... You wait don't scold her .. see my neelu is a good girl.. she'll co-operate with us.

Vijay took neelu in his lap ..he made her sit in his lap .. neelu rested her head in his chest and hugged him tightly and closed her eyes.. she's completely in his lap.... Vijay gave neelu's hand to sakhi....

Neelu felt sakhi tied tourniquet on her hand and rubbing alcohol pad on her arm..

Neelu closed her eyes tightly waiting for the pain . She know she'll get pain at anytime.... She hugged vijay tightly .

Vijay : neelu just don't think about this okay it'll be done quickly ..

Sakhi wipes her arm and inserted needle into her arm ..

Neelu's tears are flowing down she didn't say anything just trying to hold the pain... 

Vijay : yeah there there my baby it's almost done...

After a sec... Neelu felt more pain when sakhi is drawing her blood ... After some seconds sakhi removed the needle. And placed a cotton and gave to vijay asking him to rub.. she went out with that blood sample..

Neelu is crying silently in his chest..

Vijay took her face out and kissed her face ..

Vijay : it's done my brave girl . I'm really proud of you today.. you handled it well

Neelu stopped crying and hugged him more tight...

Neelu :. Vijju why she took blood suddenly??

Vijay : ohh that's for your treatment you're pregnant na . We should prescribe some medicines for baby's growth na .. that's why . Generally baby in embryonic development stage will be very weak to survive .. and you're so weak already... We don't want to loose our baby that's why..

Neelu : your sister sakhi is being very strict. .

Vijay : she's strict dear but it's only for you .. she's taking extra care because you're pregnant .. please don't feel sad .

Neelu : sakhi is very caring in other matters but not in medicine .

Vijay : yeah then only stubborn babies like you listen and take medicine.. he said while kissing her forehead ..

Neelu : yeah I'm not a baby

Vijay: (teasingly) but you are still a baby to me ..

Neelu : I want to see my mom soon

she said while touching her flat stomach ..

Vijay : yes you'll.....

Neelu : my mom is really Kind woman .. she used to care me a lot.. i have so many special memories with my mom... I didn't know that I'll miss my mom before...  Do you know Vijju ?? Even after my mom's death i tried my level best to find that love from others ..but no body cares me.. finally my father married another woman but  i didn't get love from her too... Even now i don't have any angry on my step mom .. I'm still waiting for love... My elder brother mahavir also left me alone..and he also went through so many struggles in orphanage and finally he became successful... I didn't even expect that someone comes to my love and saves me from that prison... Really u are my life Vijju ... I'll be no more if you didn't come to my life.. I still remember that situation you married me in front of everyone...

She said all these words emotionally...

Vijay : neelu do you know? I feel even more happy to marry you.. in my childhood i don't have any friends... I only had a little friend.. but he died making me sad after that i didn't have any friends..that time..
I wished to god that I hope I'll find a friend soon.. you came like a princess in my life .. you're just 5 years old that time... You were so cute in a little frock and beautiful braids.. not only me our whole colony fell in love with you ...

Neelu chuckled by seeing his narration...

Neelu : I won't care about the obstacles in my life I'll just love you forever...just don't leave me Vijju i love you.

Vijay : I love you too neelu

Sakhi came to thier room...

Sakhi : hey guys...

Vijay : yeah you got reports???

Sakhi : yes dude... She's completely able to give birth to a child but she should be more careful ..and she shouldn't skip any medicine... She shouldn't eat junkfood and even more ..

Vijay : I'll tell her carefully about the restrictions okay...

Sakhi  went near near neelu who's still hugging vijay..

Sakhi : hey bub what are you doing?

Neelu looked sakhi ...

Sakhi: yarr I'm sorry that i sounded little strict...

Neelu smiles immediately and hugged sakhi...

To be continued...