new characters in the story

If you don't understand this episode who's mr.mahavir.. you can check my previous episodes...

Meanwhile, after giving money to ambulance driver

Meanwhile, after giving money to ambulance driver... Mahavir went in a car.. however he's a great famous business man... He doesn't have a person in his life except his daughter Liana.

Her mother left him alone after she born

Her mother left him alone after she born .... Because she can't tolerate his rude behaviour and strict rules. However it's a love marriage...

Mahavir loves her but he is a person who don't want someone crossing rules... There are so many strict rules in the home.

After she left him alone.. he took his daughter from her saying.. she's is my daughter because if i didn't marry you then how would she born..and he took his daughter forcefully after she born...

Liana don't know about her mother ..

If she ask him about her mother he'll just shout at her and goes out .. but after so much trying he said her mom passed away after Liana born...

This is not the case with Liana.. he loves her a lot... And she also loves her daddy alot..

How much he loves her but she's still makes mistakes and got scolded by him..

She's in 1st standard ... She doesn't have any problems in her study .. she's a merit student so she won't get any complaints from school...

But she's still kid so she don't know what to do ... So she too makes mistakes like other kids even knowing her dad is a strict person..

......To be continued....