When Stars Collide

A/N: I'm sorry I took such a long break. But... I'm back now! Hope you enjoy it! Oh, and I DON'T OWN the dances from the previous (or any) chapters.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Girls! Get in here!" Abby yells. Chloe and I groan as we get up. Don't get me wrong, I really want to go to pyramid, but I would much rather plan a sleepover with Chlobird.

"Last week was both a mess and a dream. Alison won of course, but not everyone did so great. On the bottom, we have Nia. 9th place is absolutely unacceptable. Next, we have Paige. YOU FORGOT THE DANCE! How? Next, we have Brooke. 6th place in the teen devision. That's HORRIBLE. Next, we have Chloe. Not great, but not horrible. Could be soooooooooo much better. Then, we have Maddie. 3rd place? Your mom was just telling me how great and perfect you are. So why didn't you win?" Abby asks on a condescending way.

"Probably because you favor Alison!" Melissa chimes in.

Abby just shrugs and rolls her eyes and continues.

"And at the top, of course, we have Ali! You're on a roll, baby!" Abby chirps.

'How could I be on a roll? I'm human, not a piece of butter!' I giggle in my interview.

"So girls, what's this week?" Abby asks.

"It's the ALDC showcase!" Paige grins.

"Indeed. We will be learning just a few new routines. The group will be called 'Sugar Daddies'. There will also be a Alison/Chloe duet called 'Me, Myself, and I'. I will also give out two new solos to Maddie and Paige. Now, I still have one  more surprise coming your way. We will have a Broadway casting agent will come watch you girls!" Abby says, happily.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!

A Broadway casting agent? This is like, a dream come true!

'I would really like to see my  Maddie impress them because she's a star. If Abby won't acknowledge it, someone else will.' Melissa complains in her interview.

"Spread out, girls!" Abby yells as we scramble into our places.

All of a sudden, a new mom walks in.

"Abby, I need to ask you something." The lady smirks.

"Not now. Can't you see me teaching a class?" Abby looks stunned by the woman.

"No, Abby! Vivi deserves a spot on this team as much as all the other girls! Why can't she be part of this?" The lady throws her hands in the air.

"Cathy, we can talk later. Thank you." Abby waves goodbye as Cathy stomps out.

As we stretch, Abby paces around us.

"Girls, I spent all last night planning this dance. Originally, I was putting Maddie in the middle, then Alison and Chloe, with Paige and Nia in the back. But now that I'm  here, I decided that I want ALISON instead." Abby smirks while she speaks.

'I think that Miss. Abby was very rude. I mean, I'm literally better than Ali, so why can't she ever let me be in the spotlight?' Maddie says in her interview.

"5,6,7,8!..... Paige! Straighten that knee!......
Higher jumps Chloe!.......NIA! What kind of excuse of an aerial was that!?!....Maddie, that foot is so sickled I wanna cry." Abby critiques as we go.

"Girls, go grab a drink of water." Abby sighs.

I'm half way out the door when-

"Not you Ali."