Jill on a Rampage

(up above is Ali's pyramid outfit)

As soon as I step out of my acro private, the front door opens, revealing Melissa, Maddie, and Mackenzie. I was extremely shocked to see them, considering that they literally WALKED OUT of the studio and went to Candy Apples.

"Oh, hi, Alison! How have you been, sweetie? Where's Abby?" Melissa's fake-kind voice says sweetly. I can't help but grimace slightly.

"I'm fine. Miss. Abby is preparing the pyramid." I sigh. I might as well be slightly kind to her, even though she was really mean to me recently. Miss. Abby is going to kill her either way...

"How did you do at the last competition? Last I heard, you lost to Chloe!" She snickers at me.

"I got a perfect score last week." I say flatly.

"Oh." Melissa begins to stutter. Thankfully, Miss. Abby comes in.

"Oh my god. What are you doing here?" She yells.

"Just talking to Alison, so far." Melissa begins, although Miss. Abby cuts her off.

"You mean Junior Miss. Starbound? You see, Maddie, that's what happens when you stick with it NO MATTER WHAT. When you work with determination. When you don't leave the second something doesn't go your way." Miss. Abby glares.

"Right, Abby. That's actually why we're here. Maddie felt horrible about her behavior and she really wanted to come back. Kenzie never even wanted to leave. It was genuinely all MY fault. Not theirs. They want to come back more than anything. Please let them." Melissa declares. Maddie gives me a small wave, and I grin back.

"You know what? Just this once, I am going to let you back onto the team." Miss. Abby leaves it at that, calling all the girls into the room.

"Alright, girls. As you can see, Maddie and Mackenzie are back. They left, which means that they aren't on this week's pyramid. I am putting you girls on PROBATION. WORK FOR THAT JACKET BACK. Last week, the group dance didn't win. I'm disappointed. Now, for the pyramid. On the bottom, Kendall. I thought you were great in the group dance, but your MOTHER screwed that up!" Miss. Abby yells.

'I just don't get how Maddie and Melissa are allowed to just st waltz back in here after betraying the other girls and ABBY. If that was Chloe, it would be like 'Get out of here, you ugly monster!' ' -Christi's interview

'My daughters do NOT deserve to be on probation. Especially my Maddie, since she is clearly Abby's true star.' -Melissa's interview

"Next, Nia. You need to really pull your weight! Brooke! You came back, got a solo, and you didn't win. Belladonna. You are here because you didn't dance. But, you were such a pleasure to work with. Now that Mackenzie is back, I might let you go soon. But, I will still let you dance this week." Bella smiles unsurely at me.

"Next row! Paige. You were nice in the group dance, although I wished you stuck out more. I always need MORE, Paige, and you do too. Next, Chloe. You did a BEAUTIFUL solo, but you lost to Alison. I saw it coming, but I still wish you worked as hard as her." I rub Chloe's back as Miss. Abby speaks harshly at her.

"And on the top of the pyramid, Junior Miss Starbound! Alison, every title you win, that's you. You are the reigning Queen of SO MANY competitions! Keep it up, babes." I grin as Miss. Abby speaks.

"No group dance this week. Instead, everyone will have a solo. Yes, even Maddie and Mackenzie. Moms, you are MAKING the costumes. No reusing costumes." Miss. Abby seethes at the moms.

'I am very excited to have a solo this week because I think I may get do really good.' -Maddie's interview

"There will also be a trio. Alison, Chloe, and.....Paige." Miss. Abby smiles warmly as we all squeal and hug.