No One Likes a Bully

Group Chat: The Dancing Queens (Ali, Chloe, Paige, Brooke, Nia, Maddie, and Kendall)

Ali 💕: Hello!

Chlobird🩵: Hi!!

Kendall: Hey, guys

Nia☺️: What's up?

Paigey🤪: Hiiiiii

Brooke🤸‍♀️: Hey

Maddie🩰: Hi?

Ali 💕: Is everyone coming to dance tonight?

Brooke🤸‍♀️: I can't. I made the cheer team 😄

Chlobird🩵: 😥😥

Mads🩰: I don't think I'm ever coming back. Cathy's a lot nicer than Abby.

Nia☺️: What? I get that Miss. Abby is really mean sometimes, but Cathy is like, our enemy!

Paigey🤪: Yeah!

Ali 💕: I really like Miss. Abby!

Mads🩰: That's because she spoils you all the time even though your the worst dancer on the team. At least Cathy can recognize talent. 🤷‍♀️

Ali 💕: Oh.

Brooke🤸‍♀️: Maddie, you're being a brat.

Chlobird🩵: Yeah! Ali is an amazing dancer! She has 14 awards now!

Nia☺️: No offense or anything, but Alison just beat you in Saturday.

Mads🩰: That's only because Miss. Abby spoils her ALL THE TIME.

(Brooke🤸‍♀️ blocked Mads🩰)

Paigey🤪: Stop being rude, Maddie.

Mads🩰: Whatever 🙄😡

(Mads🩰 left the chat)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Unnecessary, but here's Ali's outfit for the pyramid)

"Girls! Last week, at Starbound, we had our challenges, but you all still did great. Maddie and Mackenzie are no longer on our pyramid. Stormed out, went to Candy Apples. They are NOTHING to us anymore! I'm not even going to discuss this. NIA! Not really notable." Nia sighs as I pat her back.

"Next, Kendall. You are still on probation. Belladonna. You had your first solo, it got fifth. It was short notice, but I DON'T TOLERATE fifth. Second row, Paige. I put you in the duet, it won, great. Now just STAY there." Miss. Abby smiles as she speaks.

"Chloe! You won first place! I'm very happy for you, so maybe I'll send you out for a title next time. And at the top of the pyramid, Ali! You won a title, even though you had JUST learned the routine. Great!" I grin as she points towards my photo.