Brooke's Back

"Alison, you're going to be late, honey. You have to get to that ballet class right away." My mom cooes. She's been practically tiptoeing around me ever since last weekend. Chloe's solo beat mine.

"Okay." I sigh, slipping out of bed. I decided to wear my favorite hot pink booty shorts and a black crop top. I pull my hair into a French braided ponytail.

When I arrive at the studio, I'm filled with nerves. I don't want to be at the bottom of the pyramid. I worked so hard!

When I get into ballet class, I rush over to my friends. I know, what you're thinking: 'what? You can't possibly have friends outside of the competition team!' The truth is, I have A LOT of friends outside of the team.

"Hey, Allie Cat!" Jax yells. Rebecca, Abigail, Lilly, and Evan turn to see me.

"Hey!" I grin, sitting down beside them.

"How was the competition?" Abigail's soft voice pipes up.

"Not too hot. Chloe beat my solo, but at least the group dance and the trio did well." I sigh, pulling out my dance bag. I need to find my ballet flats and pointe shoes.

"You can't ALWAYS win, Ali." Lilly grimaces. All of my ballet friends are at least two years older than me, so they sometimes try to teach me 'life lessons'.

"I know that." I sigh.

'I get that I can't always win, but I still want to!' -Alison's interview

The ballet class goes great! We work on variations and technique. Finally, it's 8:30, time for the pyramid.

"Alright. I would like to start off by officially welcoming Kendall to the team. Hear is your jacket!" Wow! I'm so happy that's she's our new member because I really like Kendall!

"Now, we are going to Starbound Competition in Long Island, New York. Now I will tell you what: they are ready for us. They are ready to beat the Abby Lee Dance Company." Miss. Abby informs us.

'I'm not nervous because I know I'm as good as them.' - Belladonna's interview

"On the bottom, Bella. You did fine last time you had a solo, you need to do even better this time. Nia, chosen for a special part, your mom didn't want you to do it, not much to say. Next, Paige. You didn't do a solo, so there wasn't a lot to judge you on. Kendall. You were nice in the trio, but I could've used a bit more from you." Miss. Abby explains.

"Next row! Alison. You did a solo. It lost to Chloe. You aren't at the level you were at when you landed that role of Katie Moon. You're not the same dancer that is a National champion." My eyes well up as she talks.

"Chloe!" What? We all look around in confusion. Chloe was the overall winner last week!?! "You did the solo, beat Ali, it was good. Keep it up. And on top of the pyramid... Brooke!"

Yes!!! We all squeal and jump up and down, hugging Brooke as she steps in.

"Peyton, you are off the team this week." Peyton shoves past us all in a crying fit.

"Now, I have one more surprise. Jax, can you get in here, sweetie?" Jax!?! As soon as he steps in, I grin ear to ear.

"Jax!" I run up to him and throw my arms around his neck. He lifts me up and swings me around.

'Hi. My name is Samantha, and this is my son Jaxon! He has a twin sister, Abigail, but she wasn't invited this week like Jax was. We've been at the Aldc for 9 years. Jax

"You two are going to have a ballet duet. It needs to be PERFECT, yes Ali?" I nod eagerly.

"Chloe, Brooke, and Alison. You will all have solos " Miss. Abby smiles as we all side hug.