Everyone's Replaceable

"Ali!" Chloe rushes into the room, grabbing my in the tightest hug ever.

"I missed you so much, Chlo!" I giggle giving her another squeeze.

"How was filming? I haven't seen you since the music video..." Chloe trails off. The music video had caused A LOT of drama because Miss. Abby though I deserved the music video over Chloe. The truth is, Chloe slayed that part, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

"It was great! And you'll never believe it: I met LUCY HALE!!! She was awesome! I didn't do any filming with her, but I was on the same set as her!" Chloe and I squeal together.

"That's so cool, Ali! Do you think we'll have a duet again?" She cocks her head to the side before taking a sip of water.

"I hope so! We both did good at Nationals, and then you got that music video, so we might!" I hop in excitement.

Chloe and I chat for a bit, but we get interrupted when Miss. Abby walks into the dressing room.

"Ali, baby, you're back! We missed you. How was filming at Disney?" Miss. Abby squeezes me in a tight hug.

"It was really great! My character was supposed to be like, a dance star, and I had to learn a new dance or two every two days for filming." I gush. I'm so happy to be back at the studio for season two!

"See! The crazy schedule really pays of in the long run and makes you more employable!" Miss. Abby reminds as I nod.

After that, we all head in for pyramid. I'm very excited to see where I am on it, since I won another national title!

"First of all, your National champions! Nationals was great, you all were great. Then we get to La. People know who you are now from watching that video! Then, we all came home to resume classes, while Alison was out in La still, just building her name up! BUT, you're all targets now. When you walk in, it's going to be all about BEATING the Abby Lee Dance Company." Miss. Abby informs us as we nod. This season is a big deal for us. We have to prove that we really are as great as we were last year.

"We all know that Cathy is not here. Because CATHY is not a team player. Where did that get Vivianne?" Miss. Abby lectures us.

"We will be having open auditions for new dancers for the Abby Lee Dance Company. I want someone that is about Alison's or Chloe's age, and someone about Kenzie's age." Miss. Abby informs.

'I'm excited for someone else to join our team because I love dancing with my friends and it will be fun.' -Alison's interview

'My other daughter, Belladonna, is seven years old and would like to dance with her big sister. She will be trying out for the team, of course.' -Annie's interview

"On the bottom, Mackenzie. You're seven and older now. I expect the same thing from you as Maddie when she was seven." Kenzie giggles.

"Next, Brooke.  You had a good season, but then you took a break! You didn't show up to class! Paige, same thing. You can't take a vacation!" Miss. Abby yells as I squirm. I didn't come to class either. Is she mad?

"Nia. You want to win a title. It's all about the title. You need to care more. So does your mother." Miss. Abby lectures.

"Next row, Maddie. You know, I had this brilliant plan to have you and Alison BOTH on top. What about now? Manhattan got second. You lost that title to Alison. Ali and Maddie, turn and wave to each other." I'm slightly confused for a second, but we both awkwardly wave at the other.

"Maddie, you are no longer on the same level as Alison." Miss. Abby gives each of us a pointed look, and I squeeze Maddie's hand to help her stop the crying.