Love on the dance floor

(Don't forget to comment and vote!!!) 💕💋

I walk into pyramid with an extra pep in my step. We're in FLORIDA!!!

'This week, we're in Florida! I haven't ever been to Florida before... It's so hot and I just want to go swimming.' I giggle in my interview.

'I am finally back!! I have definitely missed being with Ali all the time. Unfortunately, it's only for this week. Our court case will be next Friday. After that, I should be with Alison a lot more.' My mom smiles warmly in an interview.

"Where's Vivianne and Cathy?" Miss. Abby glares as she looks around.

All right. McKenzie. You and Vivianne were supposed to have a duet. But no Vivi. Chloe. You're going to take the week of to work on your technique."

'I don't think it was really fair for Abby to pick this week for me to work on technical stuff. I guess this was an important week and I was the only one.' Chloe trails off in an interview.

"I was happy with fourth place, your mother was not. I don't think you were either. Next, Nia. I was happy with you. Your mother was not. No more complications, Holly." Abby and Holly begin to bicker.

"Alison. Could be better, needs to be better. Next is Maddie, my rising star." Miss. Abby gives me a sharp look as I nod.

'At the beginning of this season, Alison was on a HUGE winning streak. I don't consider second to be a win, neither should she. Maddie, on the other hand, is definitely growing. She's on a winning streak, and I can't wait to see who can win another title here.' -Miss. Abby's interview.

"The group dance this week is called Snapshot. Your all supermodels. Who here has modeled before?" She looks around as we all raise our hands.

"I've had a lot to think about in the last 24 hours, and I think we need to bring a boy in to be the photographer, yes? Brandon?" Miss. Abby smirks.

"He looks so weird!" Paige screams as I giggle.
_____________________________________________
Brandon
Maddie, Ali
Brooke, Paige
Nia, Chloe, Vivi, Kenzie
_____________________________________________

We start to work on the group dance. I think it's cool because each one of us has our one little part in the beginning. It's also cool because Chloe and I are in the front row the entire time!

"Square the hips on that, Chloe. ALISON, THAT LEG WAS ABOUT AS STRAIGHT AS ELTON JOHN! YOU'RE BETTER THAT ELTON JOHN!" Miss. Abby yells.

'Elton John is old and frumpy!' I giggle in my interview.

"Did you hear what Abby said?" Paige turns to giggling.

"No?" I smile in anticipation.

"Brandon is taking my sister on a date!" She smiles and jumps up and down.

"What? Eww!" We giggle together.

*****************************************

'This week my solo is called Heart Cry. Sometimes, I get a little upset about dance and everything because I want it all to be great. My mom said that's why me and Maddie fight all the time, cause we're both perfectionists. Like, we're still friends, but we're also each other's biggest competition.' I sigh in my interview.

'When I grow up, I want to be a professional dancer on Broadway. I think that's what Ali wants too and we fight a lot because of it. This week my solo is called universe. It needs to win because I can get another title and stay on top.' Maddie smiles.