Prologue

She pointed out a gun on him while he smirked.

"You know na you can't kill me?" He had an evil grin on his face.

"Oh really?" She fumed in anger.

"Yes, darling," he chuckled.

"Don't you dare to call me darling," she sneered.

She was about to pull the trigger when in no second the gun was snatched from her and thrown away in the corner of the room and she found herself trapped in his embrace.

"Do you really think you can kill me when you know my truth, love?" He smirked.

She was glaring at him and tried her best to push him away but was unable to do that. Even with her full strength, she couldn't even move him a bit.

"Leave me," she tried her best to free herself from his trap.

"I don't leave those whom I desire," he replied in a husky voice.

She looked at him while he was staring at her with evil yet sexy smirk. It was the same look that she craved for till a day ago. But in that single day, her whole world turned upside down and now, that smirk disgusted her.

"Leave me," she cried out.

"How can I leave you, baby," he replied as he attacked her lips, kissing her passionately.

That was the same kiss he poured on her every time they were together, that was the same kiss she loved and desired for. The same kiss, which made her weak in her heart. And this kiss, it had the same effect on her this time as well. She melted in his arms as his lips touched her. Tears rolled down from her eyes as he pulled her closer and kissed her more intensely.

While on the other hand, he thought that his teasing won't affect her anymore when she knows his truth, his real identity. He was a vampire, the only being she hated the most in this world. Till a day ago, she claimed to love him and today, she stood there, pointing a gun at him thinking about killing him. He hated this, he hated her cold treatment towards him. For the first time in his immortal life, he cursed himself for being a vampire.

He was pained by his thoughts when suddenly, to his surprise, she kissed him back. She parts her lips away, to let him have every taste of her lips. She responded to the kiss with the same passion.

She then clutched his shirt and pulled him more close while on the other hand, his hands slowly went down to grab her ass. She flinched at his grip, but then she jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist.

He broke the kiss and looked seducingly at her, "that's like my baby, my wild cat," he smirked. She smiled and then dug her fingers in his cheeks and went on to bite his lips.