8. One True Love

"Do you?" Aaron looked at Krysten, his eyes were filled with hope. She looked at him as well, and she didn't know why, she felt something different as well. His hopeful eyes made her think something so deep.

"Is this some movie or shit? I mean how can someone develop such kinda feelings just after a meet and a night together. How can attachments and desires grow just after a one night stand? This is really something different," she thought within herself.

"What are you thinking, Krysten?" Aaron asked, finally bringing her out from the chain of her thoughts. "Oh, nothing," Krysten hesitantly spoke as she looked here and there.

"Then tell me, Krysten, so you feel the exact same for me?" He asked her again.

Krysten gave a soft smile, which somehow answered Aaron's hopeful pleas. "Yes, I do, Aaron. I do feel the exact same about you," she replied as she sighed. As she confessed the words, a warm smile appeared on Aaron's face. He couldn't understand why did he felt extremely happy when Krysten confessed that. While Krysten giggled looking at a happy Aaron.

Without wasting any time, Aaron rushed towards Krysten and pressed his lips against her, kissing her passionately. Krysten responded to the kiss with the same passion as well. He held her waist to pull her closer while she clutched his hairs, just to indulge more in the passion of the kiss. They chewed each other's upper and lower lips while their tongues fought with each other for dominance.

"Oh my God!" Krysten let out a moan as she finally led Aaron to enter her mouth and then he started tasting every inch of her mouth slowly yet passionately. Both of them moaned multiple times on each other's mouths but none of them was in any mood to part away from the kiss.

Although Krysten thought that whatever she was doing, she was doing to lure her enemy, to get him to know better, but deep in her heart she understood, that this time she is going to stand against her desires and emotions as well. The desires which grew more and more, everyone moment they spent together.

After few minutes, they broke their kiss due to lack of breath. "How can you expect all of this to be for the first and last time, when all of this is so great?" Aaron spoke in a deep husky voice. "I don't know," Krysten replied, panting. "Let's go to my car," he proposed to her. "Sure," she replied with a smile and both of them walked towards Aaron's car.

As Aaron got himself seated on the back seat of the car, Krysten pushed herself in and locked the door. "The news headlines will be speaking of a dancing car tomorrow," Aaron teased. "Shut up," she giggled and then smashed her lips onto his lips. She kept on kissing him passionately while he held her neck to pull her more closer. The kiss was so intense and hot that their desires to have each other were increasing with every growing second.

"Mhmmm," she moaned as Aaron nibbled her jawline. Aaron could see her eyes closing due to the pleasure she felt and her lips curling in order to demand more. He could feel that he was the one who could make her feel like this and maybe this time, he knew the reasons as well. Therefore, at last, he decided to stop fighting with his intuitions and just fulfil himself at this moment.

As Aaron was continuing to roll his tongue on Krysten's neck and ears, while she moaned, Krysten slowly unbuttoned his shirt as well, exposing his bare body in front of him. "You know? You look great in police uniform," she teased which made Aaron stop and look at her, "but I like you better shirtless," she flirted as she leaned forward to place wet kisses on his bare chest and perfectly chiselled abs.

As she trailed his bare body with her kisses and nibbles, Aaron couldn't resist, but moan. This one woman here, she was able to make Aaron, the bastard moan and this was indeed something unusual.