19. He Killed Her?

The next day,

Krysten was suiting herself up. She was stacking wooden bullets in her pockets and she was preparing a wooden crossbow as well.

Her face was filled with rage and anger and it was clearly visible to anyone.

She was making preparations to kill a vampire and at last, she took her sword.

"I am ready," Krysten spoke, turning towards Kevin. "So am I," Kevin replied as he loaded his gun. Krysten sighed and she walked towards him.

"Kevin, this is my battle, you do not need to fight it with me," Krysten spoke.

"Kris, we have been taught that we should stand with each other in each other's battles, so why not?" Kevin replied.

"Because this is a death battle. When we get in, there is no option that we will get out alive. You know whom we are against," Krysten spoke.

"I do not need to know whom we are against, but I do know that whom I am with. I am with my best friend and I have been betrayed as well, so this is our battle, Kris," Kevin replied.

Krysten looked at Kevin who had mentally prepared himself for all of it. She smiled and hugged him. Kevin felt warmth in her hug and he hugged her as well.

"No matter we win or we lose our lives, we aren't gonna let them win," Kevin spoke.

"Losing our lives will be their greatest loss," Krysten thought.

"Okay now, let's go," Krysten spoke, breaking the hug. Kevin nodded and both of them walked out of the room.

After walking out of the room, both of them directly went to Usman's room.

"Boss," Krysten called Usman in a calm voice.

Usman turned around and looked at Krysten who was completely armed up.

"Krysten," Usman sighed, "what's all this?" He asked.

"Boss, I know about my parents killer now and I would love to punish him," Krysten replied.

"You would love to punish him?" Usman spoke as a spark appeared in his eyes.

"Yes, Boss," Krysten calmly replied.

Usman at first looked at Krysten and then he looked at Kevin who was armed up as well. "But why are you here? You should be going to the basement na?" He asked.

Krysten took a deep breath.

"I would like to kill him in front of everyone, including Daniel. I want him to see that his student can now assassinate vampires as well," she replied.

"Okay then," he happily replied, "you both wait at the training area. I am going to call Daniel and Sam and when they arrive, I will bring the culprit as well," he happily chirped. "Okay," she replied in a monotone and walked away from there.

As Krysten and Kevin walked away from there, a wicked smile appeared on Usman's face. "Hahaha, my lovely Aaron, I clearly remember whatever you told me that night. You told me that no matter what, you will protect her, but sadly, she is the one going to kill you," he spoke as he looked at himself in the mirror.

Krysten and Kevin waited for Usman and Aaron in the training room. Daniel and Sam reached there as well. Both of them looked at Krysten and had something running in their heads. Within a few moments, Usman entered the room, holding a weak Aaron with him.

Krysten looked at the weak Aaron while Aaron looked at her as well. She calmly nodded and he replied with a smile.

"So now, I would love to punish my culprit," Krysten spoke and immediately reloaded her gun and shot it at the original culprit. The moment she did that, Sam was shocked while others calmly looked at her.