6. The Hatred

"This is going to be fun," Daniel sighed as he witnessed Krysten coming towards him with a sword in her hand.

Kevin, Sam and the boss backed down to free up some space for both of them to fight.

"So are you ready for the fight?" Krysten asked glaring at Daniel. "Oh darling, I am always ready," he replied with a smile on his face.

Krysten tightened her grip on the sword and then rushed towards Daniel to attack him, while Daniel quietly stood there with a grin on his face. And in no time, she stabbed Daniel with a sword right on Daniel's abdomen. "Ouch!" He groaned in pain as he kneeled on the ground with a sword in his abdomen.

She led out a victorious smile and walked few steps behind just to witness him groaning in pain. Sam and Kevin were surprised that she was actually able to kill a vampire while the boss stood there quietly as if he knew what's going to happen next.

Her victorious smile vanished the next moment when she saw Daniel removing the sword from his abdomen after which the wound started to heal slowly. The three of them were shocked while the boss had a mild smile on his face. As the wound healed, Daniel stood up with a grin on his face.

"Darling, I am not a human whom you can kill by just a stab on the abdomen. Vampires are considered as immortal as they can't be easily killed by some petty human," Daniel smirked.

Krysten got angrier at his words, she immediately picked up her sword once again and started to stab Daniel with her sword everywhere possible. She even slit his neck and stopped when he fell to the ground. "One stab can't kill you, but numerous stabs can," she spoke as she saw an unconscious Daniel.

Sam and Kevin couldn't even understand what's happening while the boss just quietly nodded his head to imply that she is mistaken. Her victorious smile once again vanished when Daniel's wounds started healing again and he regained his consciousness. As he was perfectly fine, he stood up on the ground.

He brushed his shirt while she looked at him, completely taken aback. "Darling, no matter you stab me with that for a thousand times. A sword made up of steel or iron can never kill me," he chuckled.

"Then tell me what can kill you? I won't hesitate to kill you with that weapon," she angrily spoke. Daniel sighed. "A wooden stake, stabbed directly in the heart can kill a vampire, or you can rip open a vampire's heart to kill him," he answered her curiosity, "vampires get weakened if wood penetrates in their body," he concluded.

"Okay then," Krysten replied and then looked around if she could find something wooden to stab him, but she was unable to find it. Daniel was impressed as he noticed her, that she isn't ready to give up. She wants to kill a vampire anyhow. But he didn't understand one thing when humans are scared of vampires, werewolves and other supernatural creatures, why is she so fierce and angry at a vampire that she doesn't even care for her life. She just wants to kill a vampire.

As Daniel was impressed by Krysten's curiosity and anger, he took out a wooden stake from his coat and forwarded it towards her. "Here have it," he spoke while Krysten looked at him, completely shocked.

"Wait a minute, you are providing me with the only weapon that can kill you? Is it some kind of game plan?" She asked as she raised her eyebrows. "Nah," he chuckled, "I am just impressed by your desire to kill me that no matter what, you aren't ready to give up," he replied with a smile.

"Well, I am not here to impress you," she scoffed as she snatched the wooden stake from Daniel. "So, are you ready to die?" She asked, looking straight in his eyes and tightening her grip on the stake.

"Try me, darling, with all the strength you have," Daniel chuckled.

And the next moment, without wasting even a single second, Krysten rushed towards Daniel to stab him right in his heart. She was about to stab her, but when the stake reached near Daniel's heart, he held her hand with a smirk on his face. Krysten was shocked, till date, no one was able to hold her hand or dodge her attack, but Daniel did that too with a grin on his face.