3. They Met

"Sam, fuck off. I do not care whatever you saw now," Krysten spoke on the phone as she was walking down by the cold empty streets of Fairbanks.

"Listen to me, please, I am sorry for whatever I did and I promise you I won't repeat that ever again. Just please, understand. My mind just got diverted at that moment and thought you might reciprocate the same. I am sorry," Sam pleaded for her forgiveness.

"Dude? Your mind just got diverted? Forcing yourself on someone, without even thinking of the other person's consent is a crime and you do not get forgiveness for committing a crime. You get punishment," Krysten snapped.

"Okay then, punish me. But don't sever all our ties. We know each other for the past ten years, Kris. I just can't lose you in a feud like this," Sam's voice broke.

"Fine, no sex for you till two months. That's your punishment," Krysten gave up her anger as she thought about the only friend she has from her past.

"Two months?" Sam was shocked.

"Fine, three," she spat.

"No, no, two months is okay," he replied in hesitation.

"Cool," Krysten rolled her eyes.

That's when we felt that someone was following her on the deserted road. She immediately sensed danger.

"Listen, I will talk to you later. It looks like someone has invited his death," she spoke on the phone and hung up the call.

Krysten kept the phone in her pocket and increased her walking speed. She felt anxious because no matter how much strong you are, being on a deserted road will always make you anxious.

She just kept on walking by when out of nowhere, two guys came in front of her and blocked her way. Krysten gasped. "What the hell," she spoke as she turned around to go in the other direction. But then, her path was blocked by the other two boys. All her paths of escape were blocked by these bastards.

As she got a sense of what was going to happen, she smirked in her breath and then looked towards the boys faking fear in her eyes.

"Are you lost baby girl?" One of the boys asked to tease her. "Let me go," she faked a struggle and the boys shortened the circle to go closer to her. She gasped as she felt like letting out a cry. "Please, let me go," she cried again.

"Woah! Chill down hot head. Why would we let a sexy girl as you go? That too in these cold chilly winters," one of the guys mocked. "We need some warmth baby," the other chuckled.

If it were any other girl than Krysten, she would have cried a lot and tried to get out of there as soon as possible. The girl would have been scared for her life. And here, Krysten stood numb, acting like she is trying to figure out what she will do next or how will she react.

"Leave," she shouted and in response, all the other boys came closest to her and started to touch and grope her. And now, this started to anger her. "You guys are going to regret this," she spat. "Oh we would love to regret it after having you," one of the guys chuckled.

"Derek, do one thing, take out your phone and record a video. We would love to upload a video of this hot mess on the websites," the man laughed as he forcefully held her wrists. "Sure, mate!" Derek replied as he took out his phone and started recording.

"You guys have led your hands on one feisty bitch," Krysten thought as she was letting them do whatever they were doing. As Derek recorded the scene, one of the boys held her wrists tightly and the other started groping her breasts. She hissed in pain as his grip was way too much tight. And on the other hand, the fourth boy with a wicked smile slowly started to unbutton her pants. "What the fuck," she spat as she faked a struggle.