4. The One Night Stand

As Aaron reached outside the building, he thought of something else. He immediately went towards his car where Hayley was waiting for him, and due to his vampire abilities, he was able to reach there in just ten seconds. He was so fast in walking that it appeared like a gush of wind passed by.

As Aaron reached there and got into the car, Hayley turned towards him. "Where have you been? I was waiting for so long," she complained. Aaron, on the other hand, didn't like to be questioned at that time. He just clutched her hairs tightly. She hissed in pain.

"Look at me, you slut," he spat making her look at his eyes forcefully.

"You will forget whatever happened tonight from the time when you were with me. You will just remember that we had great sex and I took you to dinner after that. Now leave," he compelled her and then left her hairs.

Hayley looked straight, "okay," she replied, "good night," she spoke with a flirtatious smile and then got out of the car and walked away.

As she walked away, Aaron looked straight at the car's rearview mirror, the face of Krysten flashed in front of him. "Shit," he spat as he turned his car and drove towards her apartment.

On the other hand, Krysten quietly sat on the bed. "Why did I felt such a strong urge to stop him and kiss him at the moment. This feels like I did something which will make me regret," she spoke to herself.

Before she could think or speak anything else, someone knocked on the door. She was surprised by the knock but then she stood up to open the door.

As soon as Krysten opened the door, she saw Aaron standing there. "Aaron?" She was surprised. "Yeah... Hey... Actually..." Before he could figure out anything to say, she immediately pulled him closer and sealed her lips with him.

His eyes popped out as he got a hold of what did happen. He thought that maybe he would have to compel her before having sex with her, but he had no idea that she wanted this as well. He closed his eyes to feel her soft lips on his lips, held her waist and pulled her closer.

As Aaron did that, Krysten understood that he wanted the same as well. She broke the kiss and looked at Aaron, who was looking at her with a grin on his face. She smirked and pulled him inside the flat by holding the collar of his shirt and locked the door. "Woah! That was fast," he snickered as he saw Krysten. "Shut up," she replied and pulled him towards his bedroom.

"So tell me, what do you want?" Aaron asked her as he settled down on her bed. Krysten walked closer to him and looked him straight in his eyes. "This will be just a one night stand and the next morning, you don't know me, neither do I know you. Deal?" She proposed to him.

Aaron smirked, as it was the same he wanted. "Sure," he chuckled. "Cool then," she replied as she walked closer to him just to settle herself in his lap. He held her waist so that she doesn't lose her balance and both of them seducingly looked at each other.

Before giving it all in, both of them had a flirty grin on their faces. Their faces were extremely close so that their lips could touch each other and they could feel each other's warm breath. They kept on teasing each other for a while before Aaron grabbed her ass. As Aaron did that, Krysten flinched and taking an advantage of it, he placed her lips on her lips.

The moment Aaron tasted the nectar of her lips, he felt a weird feeling within him. He felt something different, which he had never felt before. He has had sex with thousands of girls in the three centuries he lived but never did he felt it the way she made him feel for the first time. He understood that her lips will be a drug to her, a drug which he would crave for, which he would love to have every day.

Krysten tasted every bit of Aaron's lips like she was tasting the sweetest thing in this world. She chewed his upper and lower lips, while her tongue found a way to enter into his mouth. The passion she felt, was something so different that she had never felt it before.