1. Aaron, The Bastard

"Two more cops were killed yesterday night," a man in a police uniform spoke as he entered a room.

"What? How the fuck is this possible? Are our cops so weak that they aren't even able to protect themselves?" The man who was seated comfortably in the room stood up from his chair with a jolt as he was shocked by the news.

"I don't know, Aaron. I have no idea how are they killing the cops," the man replied.

"How can you say 'they'? It can be he or she as well," Aaron spoke as he ridiculed the other man's conclusions.

"Well, Aaron, killing cops, who are somehow trained in self-defence isn't a single man's work leave alone a female. You must stop reading these fictional novels. This isn't reality," the other cop spoke.

"Felix," Aaron sighed, "I know very well, what's reality and what's not."

"Do you?" Felix grinned.

"Do I not?" Aaron smirked and then both of them burst into laughter.

"Cool then, let's find out who did that," Felix spoke.

"We have been trying to find out for three months, Felix. And we are still clueless," Aaron rolled his eyes.

"I know, but how is this possible? How can someone be so smart that he gets away from our eyes?" He was confused.

"That's the only thing which frustrates me," Aaron sneered.

"I think it's someone supernatural," Felix thought and Aaron rolled his eyes.

"Seriously F? How can it be a supernatural. A vampire won't slit someone's throat and let them bleed without even feeding on the victim. A witch won't kill humans unnecessarily unless or until it's a Sacrifice and if it's a Sacrifice then the bodies won't be lying there just. A werewolf killing could be even noticed by the most naive human being. If a demon kills then the heart would go missing. No supernatural will just slit the victim's throat and then just let him die," Aaron replied.

"So it's a group of humans then?" Felix asked.

"No, just a human and there are high chances that it's a girl," Aaron replied.

"Man! I mean how?" Felix was confused.

That's when Aaron took out some papers from a file and then passed it to Felix. "What's this?" Felix asked.

"Science, bruh!" Aaron scoffed. Felix at first glared at Aaron and then again went through the papers.

"The forensic report of the previous week's murder. It's being said that there was just one person and the murder was clean. No struggle and anything else. The height of the murderer is said to be somewhat near 5'4" and there are high chances that the murderer is a girl according to the other observations," Aaron spoke in a monotone while Felix observed the forensic report.

"So now?" Felix asked. Aaron looked at the time. "Now... I am thirsty and it's 6:00 PM, so no more work, it's time to have fun," he replied with an evil grin on his face as he walked out of the room. "Bastard," Felix chuckled and walked behind him.

Fairbanks, A city in Alaska, a really cold city with long freezing winters and short warm summers. It's one of the coldest cities in the entire US. Its favourable weather conditions have made it the breeding ground for many supernatural beings such as witches, vampires and werewolves. Although the supernaturals do not try to bother the human population, they do seem to hide their identities from them to co-exist without any hassle.

But from the past three months, the killing of more than 7 cops has created terror in the minds of people there. While people and cops are trying to figure out who is the killer, the supernatural groups were trying to blame each other for these merciless assassinations.