14. The Revelation

Aaron was filling himself up from the blood from the girl's vein that's when he heard Krysten's voice. The moment he heard her voice, he wanted to leave the girl all of a sudden but he couldn't. It was like he was compelled to continue draining the blood from the girl's vein.

Aaron understood what was happening all of a sudden. He understood why he wasn't able to control his thirst and he understood the reason behind his upcoming reaction towards Krysten. Aaron understood it all, but he knew that he can not do anything to change the course of the incidents. He just closed his eyes and kept on feeding on her.

The moment Aaron realised that he had drained the blood from one entire vein of the girl and the girl is about to get unconscious, he left her. He felt his thirst quenched. The girl fell flat on Aaron's arms at that moment.

Krysten was looking at Aaron in disbelief. Her eyes had turned red in anger and the betrayal she felt. She just kept on looking straight at his eyes, angrily. While Aaron looked at Krysten in his complete vampire form. His fangs were visible while his eyes were red with nerves bulging out from his under eyes. He looked dangerous and scary. Aaron was giving an evil smirk as he looked at Krysten, while in deep inside, he felt like crying and apologizing for hiding such a vague truth from her.

"What's this?" Krysten asked, in anger and disbelief. "So now, you know," Aaron replied with a wicked smile as he bit his hand and fed his blood to the girl so that she doesn't lose her life.

"You are a vampire," she shouted, her voice filled with anger. "Ahhh, slow darling, you wouldn't want to scare the neighbours away," Aaron taunted while she kept on looking at him.

Within a few seconds, the girl gained her consciousness. As she looked at Aaron, she got scared. Aaron held her and made her look in his eyes. "You are going to forget whatever happened right now. I met you, fed on you and everything else. You are going to forget it all," Aaron compelled her. The girl nodded and then walked away.

As soon as the girl walked away, Aaron looked at Krysten with an evil smirk on his face. "I am sorry baby, you are going to hate me after this and moreover, I will hate myself more," Aaron thought within himself as he gave that look to her.

"Shall we go inside and talk, baby? You wouldn't want to risk your or the lives of other innocent humans here by letting a vampire's identity out in loose," Aaron spoke in a mocking tone.

As Krysten heard his words she looked here and there, few people were surely roaming here and there during that time and the place wasn't deserted so the human population would be for sure present there.

"Fine, let's go inside and talk," Krysten spoke in an angry tone and walked inside the building. Aaron sighed and then quietly followed Krysten inside the building.

As Krysten got inside her apartment she directly walked towards her room. Aaron entered the apartment as well and locked the door from inside and then followed towards her room.

"Krysten," he called her. She took a deep breath and turned towards him. She pointed out a gun on him while he smirked.

"You know na you can't kill me?" He had an evil grin on his face.

"Oh really?" She fumed in anger.

"Yes, darling," he chuckled.

"Don't you dare to call me darling," she sneered.

She was about to pull the trigger when in no second the gun was snatched from her and thrown away in the corner of the room and she found herself trapped in his embrace.

"Do you really think you can kill me when you know my truth, love?" He smirked.

She was glaring at him and tried her best to push him away but was unable to do that. Even with her full strength, she couldn't even move him a bit.