2. The Mission

"Aaron Webley?" The other man asked in a state of shock. "Yes," Krysten replied in a calm tone.

"Kris, he is a deputy. Have you gone mad? You're going to kill him?" The man panicked. "Sam, I will have to kill him, it's my job. Duh," she replied. "I know it's your job, but girl, that man is a deputy, trying to kill him means get yourself killed," Sam scoffed.

"I somehow know, he must be a good fighter. Good enough to fight me," she rolled her eyes, "But damn, I am a trained assassin, what use will it be if I am not able to do my job properly?"

"You are an assassin, Krysten, you are not some police official or army personnel. If you die on the battlefield, they won't consider you martyred. They will consider you dead in an encounter. They will consider you a criminal," Sam shouted.

"Do I not know that Sam? I was bound to risk my life, the very first day I was given this project. I was considered a criminal the very first day I killed the first cop three months ago. It's something I have known for the very first day," Krysten snapped.

Sam immediately went near Krysten and cupped his face, "then why are you doing this? Why do you want to risk your life baby? Why are doing all this? Please, try to move on, live your life to the fullest, why are you in this darkness," he softly spoke, trying to pierce into her heart and make her aware for the risks she was about to face.

"Sam," she yelled as she jerked off his hands from her face, "don't baby me, I am not a kid who will meltdown by your soft concerning words. These words don't have any effect on me get that clear on your head," she shouted while Sam looked at her in surprise.

"I have been pushed in this darkness, six years ago and I am having a great time here. I do not have any emotions, or love, or care which you want to see in me. I do not fear of death, that fear in me vanished six good years ago and I have been the same since then. The training I went through, the feeling I get after killing those corrupt cops, it gives me peace, the only thing I craved for the past six years and I will crave for it more. I wasn't trained to be an assassin to fear from death. I risked my life the very day I entered this zone and I do not fucking care about it. I do not. Stop trying to raise the six-year-old me which you were best friends with, because right now, I am a completely different person. I do not have dreams and ambitions of having a great career, falling in love, getting married and having a family. All these things in me died with my parents. The only thing I have in my life is to assassinate the people I have been ordered to and fuck." She yelled at the top of her voice.

"So Sam, you told me that you are happy as my fuck buddy, because if being with me means fucking me the way I want without any emotions is what it takes, then you are ready to give it as well," she scoffed.

Sam quietly heard her while standing like a statue. He couldn't say anything else because he somewhere knew that she won't understand it anymore. So he just sighed and kept on looking at her.

"And right now, you have pissed me so much, that I do not even want to fuck you anymore," she shouted. "I don't care what you want," Sam immediately replied and rushed to press his lips against her.

Krysten was shocked for a second due to the kiss, but then Sam tried to force his lips against her, trying to kiss her more passionately, he even grabbed her ass and squeezed it, thinking that she would respond to him with the same passion.

But to his surprise, Krysten immediately pushed him. "What the fuck are you doing?" She shouted and then punched Sam hard on his face. The punch was so hard that Sam fell on the floor and blood oozed out from his lips. "How dare you?" She then kicked him at his abdomen and he groaned in pain.

Krysten rolled her eyes as she looked away and clutched her hairs. "The only thing," she scoffed, "the only thing I hate is to be forced. No matter how many times I have fucked you, even if it's the thousandth time, if you are forcing yourself on me, I would kick you straight on your balls the next time."