Gorgeous (Aoikane)

i'm sorry i know that name is cringe but this is all i could think of  🥲

Also don't get confused please

Aoi Akane is the male

Akane Aoi is the female

for some reason which i don't know, their given names go behind their family names. At least that's what I was told.

Angst🖤 to Fluff☁️❤️

Akane Aoi was a sweet girl, she was popular and pretty. But for someone like her, surprisingly, most people at Kamone Gakuen High were more jealous of her than people who adored her. Her best friends, Yashiro Nene, Minamoto Kou, and Yugi Amane were faithful and weren't using her for popularity, unlike most who come to her. But there was one person whom she truly loved. Aoi Akane. She knows it may sound weird since her given name is his family name. But, she didn't care. Ever since she met him during primary school, she was completely obsessed with him. 

Aoi woke up in her bed, looking perfect as always, but of course that wasn't what she thought. She walked up to her mirror. She always started off her days looking in the mirror and asking herself what she was going to do that day. "Well, what am I going to do today?" She asked herself. Her mind was blank and she couldn't brainstorm anything. "Well, I'll just go with what happens!" She stared at her mirror again. Of course, all she could think about were her flaws. She then started to complain about how she looked and how she wished she were prettier so maybe she'd have a chance of Akane liking her. She actually had a very good chance, but of course she couldn't see it. Aoi walked up to the window of her room and opened it, letting the sun and the cool breeze in. It was a nice spring day, filled with clear blue skies and birds chirping happily. The weather made her smile, and it brought peace to her mind. 'Maybe I do have a chance,' She thought to herself. She always tried to have a positive side of things so that she would be in a good mood since bad things seemed to always happen to her. Aoi then saw Akane open his window as well. "Good morning Akane-kun!" She yelled across their apartment buildings. She had a happy, sweet tone in her voice. She was joyful that she got to see him. "Tch, good morning." He yelled back, annoyed for some reason. "Are you okay, Akane-kun?" She asked with worry. He slammed his window shut in annoyance. 'What did I ever do?' She pondered. "YOU KIDS BE QUIET UP THERE!!" A voice yelled at them from a few stories below. "So sorry, we'll try to talk less!" Aoi shouted back in apology. "Yeah, you'd better talk to me less." Akane opened his window and then slammed it even harder after saying that. Aoi wondered why he was being so rude to her, was it something she did? She couldn't specify a reason. She shrugged it off and started getting ready for school.

After getting ready, she packed up a nice lunch and made sure to bring extra in case any of her friends wanted some. She then headed out her door and tried finding Akane so that they could walk to school together. Aoi finally found him! She ran up to him and gave him a hug! "Hi Akane-kun!! How's your morning been so far?" Akane then desperately pulled her off, and responded with "Wonderful, before you came." Akane was always mean to Aoi, but never this rude. He would be nice when talking to her, like saying good morning back with the same happy tune in his voice, he basically treated her like she was an annoying sister. She, of course, was cheery about that. But today, he treated her as some kind of monster. They did end up walking to school together though. When they got to school, Akane wanted her to just leave him alone.

"Look, I let you walk to school with me. Can you just leave me alone now?" He said in a harsh tone. "Uh, why?" Aoi asked. "Just go away. I don't wanna see your stupid, ugly, horrific, face. Every time I see you it makes me wanna kill myself. If I had your face, I would dig a hole, crawl in it and die. Leave me alone already. Your stupid ass face is so disgusting that not even roaches can look at you. Your face is even uglier than Yashiro's daikon legs! Just go jump off a cliff already!" He yelled.

Aoi was about to burst into tears, but the bell rang. She rang straight to the third floor to the girl's restroom. Nene, Kou, and Amane ran after her. "AOI-CHAN!!!" They all yelled at the same time. "Are you alright?"Nene asked. Of course she wasn't alright. "Whoever did this to you, I'll beat them up!" Kou called out. "D-Don't beat A-Akane-kun up..." Aoi said while crying. "Akane? He did this? Did he say something that hurt you?" Amane questioned while comforting her. "He said that he doesn't wanna see my stupid, ugly, horrific, face. A-And then he said  every time he sees me it makes him wanna kill himself. Then he said that if he had my face, he would dig a hole, crawl in it and die. T-Then he told me to leave him alone and that my stupid ass face is so disgusting that not even roaches can look at me and that my face is even uglier than Y-Yashiro's daikon legs..." Amane and Kou's faces turned red with anger. Yashiro almost cried. "Aoi-chan, that's terrible. I don't even understand how someone could say that! You're beautiful, Aoi-chan! Don't listen to him!" Yashiro cried. "Yeah! You are beautiful Aoi-chan and roaches could never look at you because your beauty blinds them!" Kou agreed. "Don't ever listen to them Aoi-chan! You're the opposite of ugly! And he's just a jerk! He even insulted Nene-chan too! He's so rude!" Amane yelled. "Amane-kun, this is about Aoi-chan not me." Nene consulted. "Oh yeah, right, uh sorry." He said, whilst Nene and him were looking like tomatoes. "Can you lovebird stop flirting and can we talk to Akane about this?" Kou said in annoyance. "WE'RE NOT LOVEBIRDS! AND WE'RE NOT FLIRTING!!" They shrieked. Aoi almost stopped crying. "Yeah, sure..." She whispered loud enough for them to hear. "OMG SHUT UP!!!! CAN WE GO BACK TO WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU AND AKANE ALREADY?!" Nene yelled. "Yeah. Back to that, it's fucking lunch time and we missed all our morning classes. I wonder what our parents will say about this." Amane complained. They then rushed out and got their lunch. They decided to split up. Amane and Nene would eat their lunch in peace on the roof. And Kou and Aoi were going to eat lunch in the cafeteria and confront Akane. Aoi and Kou "definitely" weren't playing matchmaker while splitting up. 

After they found a place to sit, Kou immediately ran up to Akane with Aoi still sitting at the table, half crying. "Why would you say those awful things to Aoi-chan?!" Kou yelled at Akane, which of course the whole popular table heard. Akane was surrounded by all his fans and his best friends, Yamabuki (i honestly don't know if that's his name) and his brother, Minamoto Teru. Everyone at that table was about to defend him, but he spoke before they all could. "Well, she was being annoying." He said casually. "You didn't have to make a full-on speech about how you hated her face and how you thought she was ugly!!" Kou yelled, and you could very clearly hear the anger in his voice. "But, sadly, I did. And I don't think that there's anything you could do about it now." he smirked. Teru suddenly stood up and went to comfort Aoi.

"Are you alright, Aoi-chan?"

It was like she heard an angel. She didn't know why, but she cried harder this time., and it wasn't on purpose. Maybe she just cried more because she felt like she could let it all out? She didn't know. All she knew was that crying felt great.

Akane stared at her in shock.

He didn't realize that what he said hurt her that bad. I mean, if it was from some random person that Aoi didn't know she surely would've cried still but not as hard. But this was from the guy she loved the most. This was from someone she was completely obsessed with and in love with.

He immediately felt terrible regret.

He ran over there too.

"Aoi-chan..."

"I'm so sorry."

She looked up at him, her eyes still glossy and her face pink from all the crying.

"You could never, ever be ugly."

"You're gorgeous, Aoi-chan."

And then he kissed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 1466