(Teru x Annoying!Funny! Reader)

hallo everyone btw this was a request and so the credit for the idea goes all to @SoM3bodynNobody !!

btw there'd Words Bubble Up like Soda Pop spoilers here!

ok so for rn this is when you and Teru first met when y'all were like 9 and the song for this chapter is CHEER UP by TWICE BECAUSE IT'S SO GOOD (yes, it's kpop)

Fluff ofc

You walked alone, gazing at the scenery of the trees and flowers blossoming from them. You had been lonely for most of your life, considering you had only made one friend, but they had to move. You held your favorite book, since that was all, you had. "AAH!" You heard, but you realized at had come from you. You had tripped, fell to the ground and now you were bleeding. 

Great. 

From nowhere, a basketball rolled over to you. "Where did this come from?"

"Hey! That's my basketball, mind giving me it?" A voice yelled over to you. You looked around to find a boy looking around your age. His hair was a yellowish tan, and his eyes were blue like the ocean. "Uh, could you help me first? I'm kind of bleeding, and I don't the schoolteachers or any other student would care." You asked, timidly. You motioned for him to come over to you. "Oh, you hurt this bad." He said, looking at my knee. "Here, I'll take you to the nurse's office." He suggested. "Thanks." And you both started walking alongside each other.

"Just asking, but what were you doing there alone?" The boy asked. "I don't really have any friends, so I just sneak back there and read (your favorite book)." You spoke. "Well, if you want you can basketball with me! And we could be friends fi you'd like that as well." He smiled. "But I don't know how to play basketball! And I would need to know your name if we could be friends!" You said. "I could teach you, and my name is Minamoto Teru. Call me what you'd like. What's your name?" Teru questioned. 

"L/N Y/N! You can call me, L/N, N/N, Y/N anything really! And I won't be lonely anymore!" You hugged him without thinking. "We'll be best friends forever, N/N-san!" He cheered into the air, holding your hand. And just then you both reached the nurse's office.

FAST FORWARD 8 YEARS LATER!!!

You crept quietly out your house, trying not to wake up any of your family members.  You started texting Teru.

You: Underlined

Teru: Bold

Where r u?? I've been waiting forever, and the movie might start soon!!

                                                                  Hey, don't blame me I've just gotten out my house, this is my first time breaking out yk!

Hurry up! It's supposed to be a 5-minute walk, what's taking you so long?

                                                                                I'm outside! I'll be faster I promise!

Teru is typing...

You saw him in the distance, so you decided to sneak up on him. "TERU-KUN!" You jumped on him and gave him a hug. "Hey N/N-san! Can we go watch the movie now?" He smiled and grabbed your hand. "Let's go!" You yelled, and you both raced over there.