tsukasa x reader

I walked into an dark, empty classroom. It sent shivers up my spine. I strolled along to find the light switch. I flipped it on, wishing I hadn't.

                               I had found my friend Yokoo, on the floor, looking lifeless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

reader x yandere tsukasa.

song recommendation: favorite crime by olivia rodrigo? i think it fits the theme of this chapter and the events that happen within it.

let's head right in, shall we?

Y/N's PoV

I walked through the crowded hallways, being shoved from my left to my right. Someone had pushed me too hard, and I fell flat on my face. The floor was cold, and slippery. I grabbed my books, blinking back tears. 

I ran to the recording room in a rush. I almost crashed into the door. I slowly opened the door, finding Sakura, Natsuhiko, and Tsukasa. "Hey guys, oh... uhm, have you all seen Mitsuba-kun?" I asked. "No, he might be hanging out with Minamoto and that Yashiro girl. Would you like some tea?" She looked at me. I smiled. "No thank you. Thanks for the offer though."

"Aw, you wanted to hang out with Mitsuba but not me?" Tsukasa questioned. "No! Of course not. I was just trying find something to end the silence." I whispered the last sentence. Tsukasa floated around me, grinning ear to ear. "You're so cute Y/N-san." He looked me straight in the eyes, amber pouring into e/c.

"Uhm, thank you Tsukasa-kun. You are too." I blurted out, not knowing what to say. "Oh? You think I'm cute too?" He floated closer. "Uh, I guess?" He suddenly hugged me, and I hugged him back smiling a bit. We both let go, and I decided it was time for me to leave. I looked back at the clock. "Oh, uh, I have to go for tutoring lessons." I waved goodbye to them. "Hey, Y/N, if you want, we could-" 

"Not a chance, Natsuhiko." I walked out. Trying to find the classroom I was required to go to. I opened the door.

"Hey Yokoo-kun! Are you going to be tutoring me tonight?" I questioned, considering he was the only one there. "Yeah! Just have a seat at one the front desks." I left the door ajar and got myself seated. 

"Alright, so...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We laughed, smiling. "Thanks, Yokoo-kun. This was very fun, and it helped me understand more. I look forward to the next session." I grabbed my things and headed out. "Goodbye!" I yelled.

"Goodbye, Y/N! Get some rest!" I walked out the building, feeling fresh. I decided to go grab some food before I headed home. I strolled around the small town I had lived in. I found a place where they were serving f/f! (Favorite food). A server brought me to a table. I looked around in admiration of how beautiful the place was. "What would you like to order?" I looked up to find Minamoto Kou! "Wait, aren't you one of Yokoo-kun's friends?" I questioned. "Oh, yeah! Are you the student he was tutoring?" I nodded. "And I'll get your f/f." I said. "Of course!" He walked away. 

.

..

...