(Hanako x Anorexic! Reader)

hey!! this was a request made by @LOV3-B1POL4R! (@LOV3-B1POL4R i hope this chapter will bring comfort to you and help you. i hope u know you are beautiful just the way you are, and i hope this chapter can show you that! <3)

song reccomnedation: Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars because just yes it fits so perfectly omg

TW: uh you kinda thr3w up, also hurtful words to yourself, and mentions of bl00d.

I stared at myself in the mirror, with horror in my eyes. Have I gained weight again? How much? Oh gosh, I need to work out. I bet I went over board while I went out with Nene and Sakura. I lifted up my shirt, revealing my stomach. 

Holy. 

Fucking. 

Shit. 

I gained too much weight. Gosh, I'm such a greedy little fat pig! I slapped my self in the face. I forced myself to gag. I then rushed to the bathroom, slamming the door behind me. I threw up.

It hurt. A lot. I didn't know why though, since I'd throw up regularly. I looked at my clock. Oh right, theres school. I threw my school unifrom on and grabbed my bag while rushing out my door. I need to limit how much I eat. I've been eating too much. What are people going to think? I panicked on my walk there. I ended up running, so maybe I'd lose lots of weight while doing that.

I shivered as I walked in to my school, it was getting colder lately. "Hey Y/N-san! How are you?" Sakura asked while walking towards me. "I-I'm fine, I'm just been really tired lately." I admitted. "Would you-" She was cut off, by Natsuhiko. "Hey m'lady, go out with me?" He strutted towards her, full of confidence. I wish I was skinny, like Sakura. I wish I didn't always gain so much weight. "No, and stop interrupting me and Y/N's conversations, you jerk." She smacked him on the head with a book, which left me speechless. "Anyways, is there anything causing you to be tired? You know you can tell me anything." I looked at her, trying to think of any excuse to stop talking about me. "Oh, look! There's Nene-chan! Hi Nene-chan!" I tried my best to yell. She rushed over to us. "Hi! I heard they'll be hosting the summer festival soon! You guys wanna go with me?" She asked. "Sure." Me and Sakura responded. "Hey, Y/N? You okay? You don't seem yourself lately and I don't want you take this in the wrong way, but you don't look so healthly..." Nene started. "Yeah, if there's anything going on you can tell us, okay?" Sakura added. "No I'm fine and you don't need to worry." They looked at me with  worry "Y/N-san, I can tell when you're lying." Sakura said with a tint of annoyance on her face. "Uh, sorry, I-um, have to go." I skid off to the third level of this school, which for some reason seemed bigger to me. I walked to the girl's bathroom, losing more balance with every step I took. "Ha-Hanako-kun, where are you?" I felt so dizzy. "Y/N, I'm right here." I smiled. "You look cute today..." I almost fell to the ground, but thank god he caught me. "Y/N, you're cute too, but are you sure you're alright?" He asked. "Haha, I could never be cute Hanako-kun, since I'm so fat..." I laughed.

 "That's not true Y/N-Hey, you alright?"

"Ha-Hanako-kun..."

I slowly shut my eyes.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

"Y/N? OH MY GOSH YOU'RE AWAKE!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!?" He pulled me into a hug, ruffling my hair as we did.  I was laying on a hospital bed, but I was in the nurses office. Well, this might've costed some money. "Y/N, um, some strands of your hair fell out, and your skin is really dry, and-" I brought a finger to his lips to help him shut the fuck up. "I'm fine! There's no need to worry about me." I consulted.  "Are you sure Y/N? Tsuchigomori checked your blood pressure, and it was really low and, I'm just really worried about you, Y/N." Hanako said, which made my heart skip a beat. "Yes, I'm fine. But could you help me walk to class? I don't think I can on my own." I asked. "Of course!" I felt him drape my arm over his shoulder, and he helped me off the bed. "Thank you Hanako-kun, I really do appreciate this." He just smiled at me and I smiled back. He was cute when he smiled.

Time skip to lunch because I'm lazy af

I grabbed a tray and went to grab some food. I was going to feed it all to the mokke, I was fousing on losing more weight. I caught a glimse of Nene and Sakura waving at me to come sit with them. I headed over to them for no reason at all.

"Hey Y/N-chan! You gonna eat anything?" I didn't want them to worry, so I shoved a few grapes into my mouth. It felt a little refreshing, I hadn't eaten in about three to four days. "Yeah, I guess." Sakura and Nene ended up talking amongst themselves, so I left out of boredom. I couldn't stop thinking about how their waist looked so snatched and how I looked like a fat pig compared to them.

"Hey. Do you little guys want my food?" I asked the adorable creatures. They nodded with grins on their little faces. I had to take pictures. They looked so small and fragile. So cute, unlike me.

I rushed off to the bathroom, tears forming in my eyes, for I remembered how fat, stupid, ugly, I truly was. I forced myself up throw up again. It felt somewhat soothing, but painful at the same time. I tired to muffle the accidental screams of mine, for at some points it hurt too much.

But then I saw two very unexpected things.

One, blood. (sorry if that isn't actually a symptom i just wanted the dramatic effect)

Two, Hanako.

"Ha-Hanako-kun, wha-what are you d-doing here.." I gasped for air. "I thought I heard something strange in the bathroom, but I never would've guessed it was you, Y/N." I had finally stopped. I wiped my mouth, which left the napkin I wiped it with red and yellow.

I felt someone hug me from behind. "H-Hanako-kun, what is it...?" I asked. "Please, just tell what's going on with you, I'm just really worried." He begged. "I'm fine," I stared into his eyes, tears starting to form in both his and mine. "You're not fine, Y/N." 

And that's what hit me.

"I-I just feel like I keep gaining weight and so I haven't been eating I probably look like an ugly fat pig and Nene and Sakura look way better and I hate it when I eat I just probably eat too much a-and I'm getting so fat and-" Hanako kissed me. I repeat, Hanako kissed me. "Ha-Hanako-kun..?"

"You are beautiful, Y/N. You aren't a ugly fat pig. You always look stunning. Nene and Sakra are pretty, but guess what? You are too. And eating is what keeps humans alive. There's no need to be ashamed of it. There's no such thing as eating too much! You're just giving your body what it ends to survive! You are beautiful and loved, and the people that love you wouldn't want you to stop eating and limit yourself like that. You are beautiful just the way you are. And I love you. Every single part of you, Y/N." He smiled, playing with my hair as we spoke. "I-uh, love you too Hanako-kun. And um, thank you, for that little speech of yours." I pulled him into a kiss, and our lips just melted into eachother.

"No matter what, I'll love you, Y/N."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You all are very much loved, I hope you know that! You are beautiful!! I love you guys so much and thank you again for the request, 

@LOV3-B1POL4R !!

Thanks for reading!