(kou x bullied! male! reader)

hi it's been awhile i actually updated 

thanks for 2.6k btw<33

song recommendation: Social Path by Stray Kids and LiSa, and SHOUT OUT by ENHYPEN

also Y/N is like 9

"A-aah.. please stop, it hurts!"

Y/N looked up at the group of about five older people, all of them looking to be about 14 or15, kicking and hitting him. He recognized them all to be his brother's friends, who'd for some reason always hurt him. 

"Ya! You'd better not tell your brother about this one, remember what happened last time Y/N." They all snickered, one of them kicking you one last time before running off, laughing. 

"Ow. Oh well, let's just head home, shall we?" You said to yourself. You glanced at all your bruises, but mostly the newer ones and the ones that hurt the most. You kicked a rock out onto the sidewalk, leaving the dark alley. 

You looked around, watching all those people laughing with their families and having fun.

Jealously rose inside you.

When no one was looking, you walked over to the diner where a specific cheery family was having dinner. You picked up a hard rock, almost too heavy for you to hold, and you were set to throw it at a boy, who looked about your age, happily eating with his older brother and little sister. 

You were about to throw it until you yet suddenly stopped.

There really was no point.

Even if I hurt them now, it won't benefit me in the long run and plus-

It won't change anything I'm going through.

You continued walking, finding the right path that would take you home. You stopped as you heard a strange sound, a somewhat call for help. You turned around, looking in every direction but yet there was no one. You paused as you reached a plant filled alley when the noise got louder. You stepped in, cautiously looking around with every motion. You found a small sized box, with holes on the top. The noise suddenly became clear.

"Meow!" (sorry i'm cringing right now) the cat called out. You lifted up the box to find a delicate kitten, skinny and tired looking. Your heart suddenly softened, and you pitied the poor thing.

"Aw, who left you out here? They should be arrested for that! People should start taking better care of their pets!" You stated confidently, sharing a small smile at the cat soon after. The kitten clearly had a confused look on their face, which was honestly hilarious to you. It quickly forgot about the somewhat puzzling situation and walked over to you slowly, rubbing its delicate head on your hand which was slightly moved forward. You enjoyed the cat's presence, appreciating its calm nature. It made you forget the pain you faced earlier that evening. You realized that the cat was probably hungry, so you searched through your bag, trying to find anything that cats could eat. 

"Aha!" You exclaimed while taking out the unfinished ham and cheese sandwich you had for lunch. You weren't sure if the feline could have the bread or cheese, so you took the ham slice out, placing it gently onto the ground. The cat walked over, hungrily taking big bites, proving the fact it was starving.

You soon acknowledged that the moon was out, and the streets looked eerie and cold. You decided to stay in the small, earthy, alley way you were in, hoping nothing bad could happen. You shivered as the sharp autumn breeze hit you. You searched around the little area for anything to keep you and the kitten warm. You found a long blanket; it was somewhat dusty, but it looked alright to use. The cat crawled up onto your lap, circling around until it found a good position.