Texting You (AmaNene)

yes finally some AmaNene

Fluff☁️❤️

Yashiro Nene's PoV

I rushed home, filled with excitement. I got Teru's number!!! Finally, I could call him and we could have long talks that would last for hours, and maybe he would fall in love with me! Once I got home, I slammed my bedroom door shut so hard that people from the highest level of the townhouses yelled at me. "Sorry! That wasn't on purpose!" I apologized. I then grabbed my phone, and added his number to my contacts. I then finally called him! He didn't answer. I called 12 more times. Still no answer.

Did he just not wanna talk to me?

Did just give his number because I was so annoying that he just couldn't say no?

I called one last time.

Someone answered. But it wasn't him.

Their voice was soft, and gentle. It was kinda comforting that someone finally answered me. "Hello? Who is this?" They asked. "Uh, this is Yashiro Nene. Do you remember? You gave me your number today Teru-kun." I responded. "Well, I'm definitely not Teru. And, sorry, I don't know a Yashiro Nene." They said, blankly.

Did he write down a bunch of random numbers and say it was his number?

I burst into tears.

"Hey, are you alright?? What happened?" The sweet voice said.

"T-Teru wrote down a bunch of n-numbers and he told me it was his number..."

...

"Well, I'm probably better than him anyway! Just talk to me instead! He doesn't deserve you! And from what I've heard, he doesn't deserve to hear your beautiful voice!!" They yelled. "Wha-What's your name?" I flushed at the complement. "Yugi Amane. But you can call me Amane. What about you?" Amane said softly. "If you've already heard from before, I'm Yashiro Nene. But you can call me Nene! Amane is a pretty name." I admired. "Oh, thanks." I was thinking for a second, but then Amane interrupted my thoughts. "I'm kinda tired of speaking, can we just text?" He asked. "Of course!" I agreed.

Yashiro Nene: Hi!!!!

Yugi Amane: bruh we just called no need to say our greetings again

Yashiro Nene: that's so mean you make me cry😢

Yugi Amane: oh i'm so sorry

Yashiro Nene: now because you did that i'm changing your contact name😈

meanie boy: WAIT NOOOO

Yashiro Nene: HAHAHA but anyway, what's your favorite food?

meanie boy: Donuts! Plain ones though. what's yours?

Yashiro Nene: strawberry rice cakes!!

donut boy: i'm changing your name now😈

strawbby rice cake: NOOOO but I CHANGED URS AGAIN

donut boy: that's ok cause I like donuts 👋👁️👄👁️👋

strawbby rice cake: what is that face lol

donut boy: it looks like you

strawbby rice cake: SHUT UP I'M ACTUALLY VERY PRETTY

donut boy: yeah you probably are really pretty in real life

strawbby rice cake: oh i wasn't excepting you to agree

donut boy: oh 

strawbby rice cake: oh

donut boy: i'm going to a new school tomorrow

strawbby rice cake: i'm going to a new school tomorrow

donut boy: yes

strawbby rice cake: yes 

donut boy: i like you

strawbby rice cake: i like you 

donut boy: WAIT YOU LIKE ME??

strawbby rice cake: WAIT WHAT I WAS JUST COPYING WHAT YOU SAID

donut boy: i know😏

strawbby rice cake: so you tricked me😭😭😭

donut boy: yes nene, yes i did

strawbby rice cake: how dare you.

donut boy: how dare you.

strawbby rice cake: don't play me like that😭😭

donut boy: ok 

strawbby rice cake: its getting really late

donut boy: yeah it's 4 a.m.

strawbby rice cake: i'll talk to you tomorrow

donut boy: ok bye bye nene <3

strawbby rice cake: bye amane <33

I then switched off my phone and flat on my bed. For some reason my heart was racing. Was I falling for Amane? But I didn't even know what he looked like. Well, that's just how I am. I fall for people too easily. I slowly drifted off to sleep wondering if I truly liked Amane or not. All I know is that I haven't had such a great conversation with someone in a while. I'm glad I got to talk to him instead of Teru, actually. Which kinda surprises me.

I woke up, feeling a little down. I lazily got ready for school, and rushed out of my room. I packed my lunch, bringing extra for Aoi if she wanted any. I made sure to bring some strawberry filled rice cakes, of course. I finally rushed out of the building, running to school.

"Aoi-chan!! Good morning!!" I yell. "Good morning Nene-chan!" She responded. I finally caught up with her and Akane. Of course, he was all over Aoi. "Aoi-chan please marry me!" He declared. "No thanks!" She said with a sweet smile. I laughed at their cute friendship. Then I finally got to class. 

"So, class, today we have two new students named Yugi Amane and Yugi Tsukasa. Please treat them with respect as you do to all of your classmates." Our teacher said. Yugi Amane? Wasn't that the guy who I talked to last night? "Donut Boy?" I accidentally said aloud. "Wait, Strawbby rice cake?" He asked. "Well, since it seems that you two know each other, Amane why don't you sit by Yashiro?" The teacher interrupted rudely. "And Tsukasa, you can go sit by Nanamine. Please raise your hand Nanamine." Nanamine Sakura was a very pretty girl, with beautiful short green hair, with pretty emerald eyes with specks of yellow. Tsukasa happily skipped to the desk while putting his stuff away. "Now, we will begin the lesson."

.....

After class, it was lunch so me and Amane walked to lunch together. "I just can't believe that we met. Like what are the chances?" Amane asked. "One in a million. But that's great, because we can hang out all the time now!" I cheered. He smiled at me with a genuine smile which made me turn into a tomato. I hope he didn't notice.

"Amane-kun, let's eat lunch up here! The view here is magical!" I said, dragging him with me to the roof of our school. It seemed that lots of people ended up coming up when they wanted to be alone. "Hey, do you want some of my lunch? I'm probably not gonna finish it." Amane questioned. "Sure!" He suddenly fed it to me. "Wha-WHAT?!" I flushed. "Haha, you're so cute when you're flustered." He said. I took it as a challenge. "Oh really? Then how about this?" I smirked. I swiftly kissed him. I tried to find my embarrassment, but it was hard. "Nene-chan..." he said shyly. He then cupped my cheeks in his hands and kissed me. Amane then let go. "Ha, now I beat you!" He grinned.

"I think I like you Amane-kun."

"Me too Nene-chan, me too..."

And then he kissed me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, sorry that this was shorter than my other ones. Hope you enjoyed it!! Happy reading!

Word Count: 1104