tbhk but ohio

tbhk but ohio. you read that right, you know you did. don't read this if you don't like limes, (it's not that bad, or in other words not to heated) and this is only for entertainment purposes only. this is the only thing i could think of at the moment, and if you get uncomfy easily about like, very weird things, you should probably head out. song recommendation: Gangnam Style by PSY

"AWW MY SWEET CUTE LITTLE BUNNY!" nene sighed, setting you in the cage after she had fed you.

"today i'm going to have a sleepover with my friends and they are coming here so you'd better be on your best behavior!" she exclaimed. 'yay i get to see her hot friends!' you think.

as of now it had been the time of the day where the sleepover would commence.

the first people there were hanako the toilet germ, holding his vape. "wassup baby radish legs how you doing." he said in his deep, husky low voice.

"oh i'm just fine uwu, but i'm doing better now that you're here. how are you liking ben dover academy so far?" she asked whilst you squeaked, for the hottest guy had arrived.

"hey bros, it's me dojo mojo koujo. how's everyone doin. i brought carrots with my face painted on them by the way. and i feed them to your bunny?" dojo mojo koujo flipped his cap to the side were the tighten thingy was.

"oh yes! i just fed her though. you can try of course uwu." he gracefully walked toward you and you started drooling. 'aah he's so rich! and his voice is so hot!' you admire.

dojo mojo koujo opened the gates, which to you seemed like 25 years. he shoved the carrots down your throat, not giving you much time to admire the pictures on them.

"nani? i can't believe she ate uwu i'm so surprised!" nene played with her hair seductively whilst you looked at her with disgust. 'back off my man, bitch' you thought.

"ok guys i think we should play spin the bottle uwu!" nene suggests as you still glare at her. everyone sets up in a circle, and the dirty daikon puts your cage in the circle as well. 'yes! now i can finally kiss my water bottle milkshake 3 a.m. radish legs pookie wookie bear hair clown wig mojo dojo koujo bae!'

hanako the toilet germ goes first, a box of condoms in his other hand. while watching the bottle spin, he takes one out of the bag and takes a bite out of it. you watch as nene smiles at him and gives him the look of "don't eat all of those we gonna need them for later". the bottle's spinning finally comes to an end, and it lands on you.

'ew!! not him i was gonna smoochie woochie my water bittle milkshake 3 a.m. radish les pookie wookie bear clown wig mojo dojo koujo bae!' you sigh. he unlocks your cage, taking you out and placing you in his hands.

"well, i guess it's now or never." he licks his lips, diving into the kiss. his lips collide with yours, and soon yours paws try to reach up to pull on his hair but they're too short, so you just pull onto his ears. he licks your lips begging for consent as to letting his tongue into your mouth. you accept and his tongue slides in, and it starts sucking on our own. you can taste, alcohol, what you think is condoms, and blue raspberry vape?

"OK OK Y'ALL DONE I'VE SEEN ENOUGH AT THIS POINT HANAKO YOU'RE CHEATING ON NENE. AND BY THE WAY YOU'RE MAKING OUT WITH AN ANIMAL. I THINK YOU JUST BECAME A FURRY." mojo dojo koujo declares.

"BARK BARK WOOF WOOF MEOW MEOEW MEW. i'd do anything to do that with you again, baby bunny y/n hops." he looks at you with a suggestive smirk. you can see dirty daikon nene wiping away tears while no one is looking.

"that's it we're done uwu. let's all go to bed!" nene winks at hanako and signals for him to come upstairs. you are put back in your cage, to probably never be let out again.

you watch as mojo dojo koujo falls asleep on the couch, and you hear the discomforting noises of moans and lots of unholy noises coming from nene's bedroom. you try to drift off, but the moans keep you wide awake.

 . / \ . / \ . / \ .

after about a few hours, the unholy noises finally stop. as you finally close your eyes in peace, a soft rattle awakens you once again. your fluffy bunny eyes open, and you find dirty daikon nene carrying you in her hand. you realize in her right hand ther's a tiny but definitely sharp blade.

"now this is what you get for making out with hanako the toilet germ uwu." she pouted. in one quick cut, your life was quickly taken away. the pain of it, yes it hurt badly but not as much as not ever having a chance to kiss mojo dojo koujo.

. / \ . / \ . / \ .

"good morning, everyone uwu! i made breakfast, come on over and eat already! i made ramen like naruto uwu uwu." the radish figure exclaimed.

"nene-chan, where's your rabbit? i can't wait to eat it up." he smirked in a dirty way. she sighed, and then yet smiled again, glancing at each and everyone's plate. your cage was empty. not even your one true love mojo dojo koujo noticed.

"oh well, you're eating her right now!" the dirty daikon yelled, as hanako and koujo looked at their food with utter disgust.

but they keep eating it anyway ;)

[the very scary, not so hairy, your mom jerry, i ate larry, raspberry vape, hanako ate, ending.]