(natsuhiko x reader)

ok my mental health is dead so uh angst because I think I can write good angst. 

tw: suicidal thoughts because that's literally me (laugh now suckers)

song recommendation: In My Dreams, by Red Velvet and Happier by Olivia Rodrigo

italics = thoughts of someone who's Pov you're not reading about

Fuck.

How was I supposed to write an essay on how to keep yourself happy when I'm not? I sighed, continuously banging my head onto my hard, cold desk.

"SHUT UP L/N OR I'LL SEND YOU TO THE OFFICE! THAT ISN'T SAFE AND IT CERTIANLY ISN'T SOME MUSIC TO OUR EARS! FINISH YOUR ESSAY!" The teacher yelled toward me. 

"Okay, whatever." I broke my pencil in half because of my teachers annoying voice. The teachers don't even understand at all. They always tell us, "Oh you can tell us anything! We are always trying to make sure the students are happy!"

They really aren't.

Teachers don't do anything at all.

If I told them, I was thinking of killing myself and they would tell my parents even if I begged them not to, they would do it anyway.

I already feel like I'm dead when my parents yell at me for those kinds of things.

I truly am nothing, nothing at all.

No one even knows I exist.

Except him.

He lights up my world. Every time he smiles at me, I feel like I could die hundred times over again just for him.

Just for his smile.

Hyuuga Natsuhiko was the only person who has ever made me feel like that.

I'd saw him at our usual spot, waiting for me.

"Natsuhiko-kun!" I yelled, rushing over towards him. I ran toward the tree, suddenly then crashing right into it.

"N-Natsuhiko?"

Oh.

My god, Y/N.

"Nanamine Sakura, you are the light of my world. Every time I see you, my heart almost melts. I love the way you smile, the way your eyes shine, everything. I love you, Sakura. And I was just hoping if I could take you out tonight." You looked towards the other side of the long tree trunk. I somewhat lightly scratched your hand, for it was rough and left some residue of itself as well.

"Sure, you big simp. If I like it, maybe we can go again."

My heart dropped to my stomach.

Damn, that knife be looking real fine right now.