Princess (Nene x Reader)

aw guys i can already see it its gonna be so cute i promise

also i got some songs you should listen to while reading this!! (btw they're all kpop)

OMG by NewJeans

Sour Grapes by LE SSERAFIM

After Like by IVE

Ditto by NewJeans!! <33

Fluff ☁️❤️ all the way!!!

Y/N's PoV

"Nene-chan!!! You look so pretty in your princess costume!!!" I exclaimed. I was going trick-or-treating with Nene, Kou, and Aoi-chan! We were all 9 and too young to go by ourselves so Kou's brother Teru who was 12 was watching us. He was very responsible and not to mention, cute! Me and Nene, making sure to be far enough from Teru so we wouldn't hear what we were gossiping about. Me and Nene always told each other everything and we were the best of friends! "Hey Nene-chan, isn't Kou's brother kinda cute? Nene? Are you listening?" I waved my hand in front of her face. "Nene? Earth to Nene-chan!!" I yelled, which grabbed everyone's attention. "Yashiro? Is she alright?" Teru walked up to Nene, wondering what was wrong. "M-Minamoto-kun..." She mumbled. Oh. She was gazing at Teru. "Yashiro? What is it? What's wrong?" Teru asked. Nene then suddenly rushed behind me. "C-Call me Nene..." Nene whispered. "Huh? Could you repeat that, but louder?" Teru smiled. DANG HIS SMILE WAS SO CUTE! "Uh-I-um..." She tapped my shoulder, signaling me to tell him what she'd just said. "She said that you should call her Nene." I repeated for her. "Oh. Alright then, Nene-chan! Let's go on to the next house." The rest of the time Nene just gazed at Teru. So then, I decided to talk to Aoi and Kou! "Hi guys! I like your costumes!" I was amazed. "Oh, t-thank you..." Kou stuttered. "Thank you Y/N-san! I like yours as well. Are you supposed to be a prince? Did you and Nene plan on matching?" Aoi asked, interested. "Yes! I'm a prince! Nene and I were planning on matching for months." I honestly didn't really like dressing up as a prince, but that's okay. I'd do anything for Nene! "Kou! Your costume looks so cute on you!" I yelled. He was a cute little dinosaur. (aww ily kou) I then randomly started chasing him around saying I would save the princess from the evil dinosaur!

After all that we were finally done trick-or-treating! We had buckets full of all sorts of sweets. We decided to meet up again tomorrow to trade candies! I just love spending time with them though. They're such great friends! We then stopped by each other's houses. Teru decided he would walk us all home just to make sure we were safe. My house was the farthest so me and Teru had to walk home. Alone. Just the two of us. I cried tears of pain mentally because this was having another social interaction! I just wanted to be wrapped up in a cozy blanket, reading (The anime character who's the love of your life) x Reader stories! "Hey, so did you have fun tonight? You look really pretty with your costume on." He broke the silence, sadly. I had to think a little before responding which was about 5 seconds.

First, he asked me a question which potentially shows that he takes an interest in me or he's just trying to break the beautiful silence.

Second, what the fuck he called me pretty?!?

Third, if he was interested in me, I'd have to show him I wanted to remain friends, but not gonna lie he was very cute.

"Uh, thanks. You don't look so bad yourself. Tonight was very fun actually! I'm not usually into social activities, but tonight kind of changed my perspective of social gatherings, or anything involving people I don't exactly know as well as others!" Dammit. That sounded like I wanted to have a conversation with him. "Haha, well that's good. I hope we can maybe hang out more." Teru beamed. NOOO WHAT THE FUCK I DON'T WANNA HANG WITH HIM?!?!?! AND I'M NINE WHAT THE FUCK IS HE THINKING?!?!!! HE'S THREE YEARS OLDER THAN ME WHAT THE HELL! "Oh, well that's my house. See you next time!" Thank god we got to my house before I responded. TYSM GOD IT MEANS A LOT!!! THANK YOU FOR NOT LETTING ME HAVE ANYMORE SOCIAL INTERACTIONS!! "Bye, Y/N! Have a good night!" He yelled back. I rushed into my house, and in a split second, put on my pajamas, and grabbed my laptop and started reading. Finally! No more people!