Cool With You (Mitsuba x bullied exorcist reader!)

song recommendation: Cool With You by NewJeans (yes i copied their song title don't come for me.)

let's head into it, shall we?

"N/N!!! WAKE UP! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Your father yelled from downstairs, waking you up. "RIGHT! SO SORRY!" You quickly got dressed, brushed your teeth, put on your shoes, and pack your thing, then stopping at your mirror.

Ugly.

Fat.

Stupid.

Worthless.

Weak.

Blinking back tears, you head downstairs to leave for school. "N/N, I can drive you if you'd like." Your mother calls. "No thank you Mother, I'll just walk." You flashed a fake smile at her. You then walked out alone, hoping you wouldn't ruin into any trouble.

You'd walked for about two miles, feeling lucky that you hadn't run into the bitches than had nothing else to do with their lives but bully you. Of course, you knew this was a fact but all that you could ever consider were the words they spoke. What they said about you.

You didn't know why you couldn't ignore them.

They were stupid motherfuckers with nothing better to do in life but bully you, considering if they even had a life.

Or did you just want yourself to be hurt...?

You really were a mystery to yourself and the people you surrounded yourself with. No one knew what you were truly like, what you truly felt at times.

You never let anyone in. 

People may think they know you, but they don't. They're just falling for your act. Your act of happiness. It truly is a game we all play. It's only hidden, of course.

And now sadly, luck has turned its back on you, leaving you shocked of betrayal.

"Look who's back! ~" They cooed. You fell to the concrete, covering your ears in shame. You shivered, not wanting to hear their shitty words.

You truly didn't want to believe them.

But to be honest, you felt as if you weren't even in control of how you feel.

"Aww, is the little weak exorcist hiding again? Too worthless to run, or even talk back. How foolish!" They all giggled. 

You stood up, as they looked at you in shock, of course trying to hide their expressions. "Oh, so now you aren't the little wimpy bitch we thought you were, huh? Well, if you try anything-"

You slammed your fist into her jaw, causing her to jump back in pain and fear. 

"You motherfuckers sound like little piglets trying to sing while giggling. I suggest you stop laughing your asses off sometimes, and maybe you won't sound like that. And while you're at it, you should probably go get a life too. Oh wait! You can't afford one! Maybe you should go beg on the streets, where you belong." You stated and walked off with your chin held high.

At last, you'd reached school, rushing in to find the bathroom.

You can't breathe.

'Aah! Holy shit I just said that! Oh gosh, what are they gonna do to me next time! Y/N! Keep remembering to breathe!' You thought as you walked out.

As you walked out, you'd spotted something pink in the closet across from the restrooms. You decided to check it out, wishing you hadn't.

"AAH! HE'S GONNA PUT ME IN PORN! I'M JUST A CHILD! PLEASE, HELP!" I saw a very pinkish ghost and the brother of the most famous boy in school, Minamoto Kou.