Cute Face (Mitsuba x Reader)

yes guys it's our bby mistuba

ahaha yes its 2nd person 

You walk down the halls of Kamome High, it was time for you to head to Broad Casting Club! You just joined a couple months ago and you made a couple friends. Nanamine Sakura, Hyuuga Natsuhiko, and two ghosts named Yugi Tsukasa and Mitsuba Sosuke! You thought that being friends with ghosts was really cool so you weren't scared at all. They were all really nice people and they were probably the only friends you had. You were kinda someone that will only talk to people if they talk to you and people barely even acknowledge your existence. But that was okay. Mitsuba would walk you to your classes and have lunch with you on the roof of your school! It was always really fun. He was such a funny person to be around, and he always made you laugh! Sometimes people thought you were crazy because it looked like you were always talking to yourself. But you were fine with it! At least you weren't lonely anymore. You reached Broad Casting Club and you could tell Mitsuba was waiting for you. "Y/N-san why didn't you come earlier?" Tsukasa complained as he jumped on you. "Sorry, I was lost in thought and I ended up stuck in a closet." You responded. You then heard Mitsuba laughing at you. "LOL HOW DO YOU GET STUCK IN A CLOSET?!!!" Mitsuba asked, mockingly. You hit his head with a book. "SHUT UP!! IT'S YOUR FAULT ANYWAY BECAUSE YOU WERE THE ONE ON MY MIND!!" You hit him again. "OW!! Wait...did I hear that right?" Mistuba questioned.

"Did you just say you were thinking about me?!?"

Oh shit.

You had to say that aloud, didn't you?

'I'M SO STUPID WHY DID I SAY THAT' You thought to yourself.

You immediately flushed to a dark red and Mitsuba began chasing you around the room. "Y/N-SAN I HOPE YOU WEREN'T THINKING OF ME IN PORN!!! I HOPE THERE WEREN'T ANY DIRTY THOUGHTS IN THAT LAME-ASS BRAIN OF YOURS!!!" He yelled teasingly. "THERE WEREN'T ANY I PROMISE!!!!" You shouted while Mitsuba chased you. "BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP WE'RE TRYING TO MAKE A RUMOR GO DO THIS OUTSIDE!" Sakura shrieked at you both. You both ran outside out of fear. "Mistuba-kun, let's go outside! It looks so pretty out there!" You grabbed his hand and rushed to the roof. "Look, you can see the stars already! The view here is perfect!!" You say in awe. "Yeah, it really is." He says. You hear him mumble something else but you weren't able to catch it. "What'd you say?" You ask him. His cheeks turn pink. "Uh-nothing." He mumbles. "Sorry, Mitsuba, I couldn't quite hear that. Could you repeat what you said?" You tease. "I SAID IT WAS NOTHING!!!" He says annoyed but somehow in a cute way. 

"Mitsuba-kun! Look! It's a shooting star!" You make a simple wish.

'I wish Mitsuba would like me!'

"Mitsuba, what'd you wish?" You ask. "If I tell you, it won't come true. So I can't tell you!" He says, putting a finger to my lips. "It's a secret. But I promise I'll tell you one day!" He says with a genuine smile. Your face turns into a tomato. "Uh, thank you." You stutter. "Hm? What's wrong?" He asks. "Nothing, nothing at all..."

After that, you said your goodbyes with everyone and rushed home.

All you could think about was Mitsuba.

Mitsuba, Mitsuba, Mitsuba.

You knocked on your head. "Get out of my head!" You whisper-yelled. You tried to fall asleep, but he just kept getting in the way. You loved the way he made your heart flutter. He may sometimes act very silly, but you thought that was really cute. But you couldn't keep yourself in denial forever.

You like Mitsuba.

And you were going to tell him tomorrow.

~~~~~~~(Timeskip to the next day)~~~~~~~

You woke up in a trance. How were you going to tell him? Where were you going to tell him? What was he going to say? How was he going to react? You started pacing around in your room. You checked your clock and school had just started. You quickly got in your uniform and put on some earrings. You at least have to look pretty while confessing. You sprinted all the way to school. Thankfully, your english teacher didn't arrive yet. You quickly grabbed a seat, and finally got to relax. Now you had some time to think about how you were going to do this.

You had thought about it the whole day and you finally planned out what you where going to do.

First, you would drag him outside and make him come with you under the sakura blossom trees. They reminded you of him, so you thought it would be the perfect place.

Then, if he accepted your confession you both would go up to the roof and star gaze again. It was really fun last time so you thought it would be fun to do it again.

It was finally time for the Broad Casting Club. You walked there, almost trembling out of fear of rejection and nervousness. You were the shy type you couldn't blame yourself for that. You walked in the room, and found Natsuhiko, Sakura, and Mitsuba. "Hey Y/N, you finally came. Wanna hang out with me after school?" Natsuhiko asked. "No thanks, I have to do something else for now." You rejected him. "Mitsuba! Can I talk to you outside?" You ask. "Of course! I was about to ask the same thing!" He says.  You held his hand and you then ran outside together, laughing because the sakura petals flew from the trees and onto your faces. "Mistuba! There's still some petals in your hair!" You scoffed. You plucked them out, but then put then on your head instead. "They look better on me." You insisted. He pouted but then you both wanted to say why you wanted to talk. "Do you wanna go first, or do you want me to?" He asked. "How about we say it at the same time?" You suggested. "Okay." He agreed.

"3."

"2."

"1!"

"I like you!"

"I like you!"

You stood there, shocked. "You...like me?" You asked. "Well duh! What do you think I just said?" He admitted. You stood there in silence for a few seconds and then you cupped his cheeks in your hands. Then, you kissed him.

"Wha-WHAT?!" He flushed.

"C'mon, let's go to the roof and look at the stars!"

You both rushed up there and admired the stars. "Mitsuba." You said. "Hm?" He replied. "Wanna know what I wished for yesterday?" You ask. "Sure, then I'll tell you what I wished." You smiled. "I wished you would like me! And guess what? It came true!" You laughed. "I wished that you knew that I thought you had a cute face." He said bashfully. "Aw, thank you!" You kissed his cheek. 

"Look! The view of the stars is so beautiful right now!" You say.

"Not as beautiful as the view of your cute face."

Word count: 1160