first date

Tupac's pov hit the spot I was wondering when u were going to  ask me to go on a date with u well this doesn't  feel  like a date to me so  we were  friends  before  sometimes  thing  doesn't  work out  so tell  me about  u  she asks me  what u want to  know    well for one  I grew up in New York  till I was   tiĺ the age of  13 then we had to move to Baltimore   my mother  was in the black  panther party  what for real yeah  well my father  what well he died  last year  so  sorry  to hear that  so he was hard to please  I listen as she told me how she grew up  her  mother  n father  were  married  for 12 years  the hard part was  he get very abusive  when he came am sorry  I know I shouldn't  be telling  u all my problems shit it's cool  well we all go through  something  we end up  going  to do some fun shit   come on now pay up now we shoot  pool  yeah we have to be busy n all that  working  n stuff  well we still new to this thing it's going  to take time  we did have things n common   she was like the female  me  hahaha  I get ya we were  alike it was carzy  this wasn't  to bad for a first  date who said this was  a date  pac really  girl u playing  wit cha  but for some reason  look I dress how I dress OK.