Chapter 11,

July  3, 1995 Lisa pov, u have to be kidding me  it's all right  here. I knew  something  wasn't  right, how my favorite is not good at all. Well ,  that's  how it works. u have to remember  that fire u started. Wait, u are telling me  all the videos   coming  out of our  pocket   for the last two years. we are thinking  that we are making all this money, so it was  the contract  we signed  with pebbles. we will do something  but not  with her. yall been  that because  we were young, we didn't  know what the hell we were doing. u have failed  chapter  11. All the medical   bills  t have been going up. u know I just want to buy my mom a house, that's  it  just because  u screwed  up  we have to pay for it   damn they doing yall like that  yall must really  be broke it doesn't  mean that baby   I can't  talk about  to much u see what am dealing  wit now  after  what happened  to   me nobody  wants anything  to do wit me  I have a feeling  they  going to make seem  like yalll  spending  money   or some shit am sure if u had my boy Alton  wit yalll  this would  have went  different  it's that bad u have to do that  that's a big  thing but u can't  let that slide  though  none can let that slide  I wonder  how many  people  they doing  it to   yeah that's fucked up shit  to do though.