Tupac n Lisa

Tupac's pov  things with  me. Lisa  started  off rocky. At first, we had problems. We do bumb  hands at times.  Wu can't  go around  saying you are having sex  with someone  wife pac. I never thought  I'd be married   like Auntie  glo  says  God works on ways. I started  to remember  how we met each other. u were jack ass  u know that I can amit  to that. Would  u look at that our  double  date? I am surprised  to decide  to come. we have a lot of great times  together. we have to go the bad times I know I was the reason  no I wasn't  take responsibility   we always  have these conversations   wen Lisa  loves she love hard  u didn't  forget  why u bringing  it up I was caught  in the gust  room buck naked  what the fuck is this shit  where she I don't  want no problem  u wit man  get off me  well that time apart  made realize  that   it was cool wen I was single  but   it doesn't  mean anything   we do have firends   u tried  to make me jealous   look that's childish  mom dukes said  we still  yall  were together  for almost  4 years  u should know allt about  each other   would  u look at them always  fighting  all the time  well just don't  go to bad angry  u  know how u are son  subben  as mutle   they fight  but they really  love each other  u have take the Good wit the bad yeah I know.