meeting lisa

Afani  pov   what's up ma who this  Lisa  u never  told me u were  being  anybody   am sorry  u have to see me like  this  this the  first  time am meeting  any girl that he been talking  to  before  go head  now   I still  get the moves I really  like  this my son could  be a  well  am sure  I can handle it it's  fine  well it's must be very serious  if she meeting  the family  now  hey come here  turn that off  what u mean u ain't  no black  leather  not yet  do u think  we black leather   had guns it  was  the massage   they talk about  u on TV  they going  to give u the tools u need to destroy  yourself  am sorry  u Had to see that we been together  alot  as a family  it's OK   I could  tell  Lisa  wasn't  like  those fat tail girls  but he going to get himself  in trouble  am just now getting  back on my feet  am sorry that u had seee me like this no it's fine  I like  u already   it's just like  u n pac have the same personality   or something   yeah  that's  she tells me how she grew  up welll  my dad was strict  so look  u have to be what u want  to be   become  that strong  woman  I know u to be yeah its nice to meet you  yeah u two nice  girl  stop trying  to change  her  wish stop  i see she made impressions  on u huh.