baby shower

2000 Lisa pov   would  u look at her she so beautiful. Yeah, we had two before  n after   we decided to do both. She looked so beautiful that I  told u I was going  to be tried after  this. At least  before  I had more energy, I was a depressed  thought  well that post prum  is something  else   shh u going to wake  her up pac sorry about  that, would  u look at the barefoot  and  pregnant  I love pac I do  but he could  be  insensitive   u know t mad at u right   I know I have to talk to her I hate that I miss  her wedding  I love u  I do  Lisa but I don't  blame  her   u talked  shit about   look I get u wanted  no I know what u about  to say my thing  take it from me baby  well I hear she mama  now to  so who knew all three  of us mothers    well times have changed  that's for sure  welcome  to everyone  welcome  to  our  baby  girl   to the world  Alexis  regin Shakur  yes I decided  to give her regin  name am happy  for that to  all our  family  is here we happy  that u all are here  to celebrate  welcoming  a brend  new  adtion  to our  family  it was hard  but  u couldn't  have any another  way   u all enjoy  yourself  alright  let me sit down now  this came out  pretty  good  actually yeah  after  all this I want  to take  nap me n u both.