draugter n law

Afeni pov  i was happy  to have Lisa  in my son life Wil if u could  deal with that  hard-headed son of mine, then u all good with me  she didn't  take no shit from him  hey nice to  have u here  yeah what's up boy what u doing just fine  well u ready to settle down   well am glad u found  u nice girl  hey leave her alone  gang on me already  how u holding  up son  mad as he'll  but i guess  i remember  the first time  I  meet u  u had that strite  about  u  that I really  liked  now u going to part of the family  marriage  is a serious  thing  i really  like her yeah would  u look at that  saw picture  of them   so u cooking huh  yeah have to keep him feed  u know sometimes  he acts like am his mama  or something  yeah just keeping  myself busy  so I Don't  have to think about  it  well that was good posepal  it was really  nice  welll who knew u getting married   u still  young  son u have plenty  of time   u know once  u do three  no going back  u know that right i know  welll am supise  well ots going to different  my parents  were married  for about  12  years  before  they get divorced  just trying  to break that circle  yeah we won't  that right  yeah well we just enjoyed  being engaged  for right  now yeah u two have been together  for awhile.