mother n law

Lisa pov  afai  has welcomed  me with  open arms. I am happy  about that  as someone who was married  before   well twice, never  lose yourself  to any man u have to have your own  identity. I know  my son can be hard to deal with at times  times  Well, I never  thought  he would  get married. From what   i would  hear, he was pretty  wild  well. Hopefully, he would   slow down    that what I always  liked  about  u well, we bump heads  about things  sometimes  she  well as long u two make up after  that  alll good she the best mother  n law i could  ask for  I know mothers  are loyal  to thier sons to a fault  but  I'll make sure I don't  want to get two involved  in yall  business  like that  only wen I feel I need to  well that's good thing I think   well thank  u for welcoming  me wit  open arms  am sure your  father  wanted  best for u Lisa  we hard on our children  because  we want  them to do better  then we did in life  Tupac  family  was different from  mine  they only  wanted  u to  do your best  they  were tough  but loved  each other  yalll  have to figure  things out  well  I barely  get him to marriage  counseling  most men don't  want that  she was nice  always  told it  like it  was no matter  who she talking  to  I didn't  want to ask her about  pac father  he was  actually  there help me walk down the Arial.