parlole hearing

Tupac's pov   today was the day that  I saw  if I was going to go home, but they are not they are ready for u, alright, so tell us why you should  let u go  well  me being  locked  up I had time  to think about  things  am being  accused  of something  I didn't  do  I feel bad for her but what about  me this had afied  my life   I get into something  I shouldn't  have  gotten  in to that get me shot I almost  lost  my life   am no theat  to anyone  at all   am not rapist  never had to do that to anyone  whoever  did that to her   i hope  they find the real people   my life is ruined  to  am a family  man  hell am married  I just hope you  get to see the real  me  that's all  thank u Mr Shakur   good job  u did great  Tupac  I ment everything  I said  in there   all we can do now is to wait to see what  they say now  just  want  to finally  have my name cleared   hey they ready  for u alright   we read we looked  over  your  case  u were  railroad   that's  for sure   what happened  in your  case is wrong  u been accused  of some  u didn't  do  I can tell u good young  man u have learned  your  lesson  watch who u hung around  yeah right  I thought   well  your   since u only serve three  years  wen u was supposed  to get  well are free to go for real.