bankruptcy

July 3 , 1995 Lisa pov signed, and we had to  felied  bankruptcy  after  collecting  debt  it was  conflict  of interest   not  only  was pebbles our  Manger  but our label  boss  yall  broke  it doesn't  mean that  so that shit  u had it came outta of our pocket  it sounds  like  yall  been taking advantage  of to Me i can't  tell u two much  we have to prove  that though  we just did  so its  yeah  I hear u on that  the the ill u did tell me  is conflict  of interest  how the hell can she be   your  Manger   well her  company  pebbletone  I knew  our money was a ill funny  we suppose  to making  more money  we have hit album  they owe  u alot  more money then  that nobody  knows  what's  going  on the image  that u  rich they have no idea  am sorry am going  on n  while  u   in jail we were sick  of bring taken advantage  of  we have no clue  well we have have proff  so how u doing in there I ask pac  an hanging  in there am sorry yalll  going though  the world  has to know  that though  everything  happened  at once  well hopefully  this Wil  be no just stay quiet  til  u come put wit wen she not expecting  it  well I just missing  u well  I can't  wait to  marry u changing the subject   u telling  me that yes u guys have to we had no idea  that we were  taken for loop.