off duty

October  31, 1993 Tupac Shakur's pov man I can't  wait to hey what the  fuck  going on  all I saw was  two white men jumping a black man  hey  leave him the hell alone  get the fuck back  get down I shot  back at them  go go police  open  up  hey am u hearing  its really  good to hear  put your head up sir what the fuck u brother  me for  u shoot at  two people  hey don't  say anything  all I saw two white people  fighting  a black man   u telling me  they were  cops   no I had no idea  they were  we are going to  look end to hey baby where u  at am in jail  they said u acting  carzy tried  to run them  over  would  be bad  what happened  they said u tried  to run them over  that's bullshit    welll me n my people  coming  back to our   hotel  they blocked  our  way in  just let them   do  thier job thier weree two versions  of what happened   next thing  my client  knows one of them knocked  out one his window   they had to investigate  find out the truth  of there  a trail  then  hopefully  we could  tell  our version  of what happened  the truth   I can't  tell to much  u always  in trouble  it wasn't  my fault  at all baby   well comes to find out  they were drinking  during  this time   they had tooken  guns from the  Evidence room  welll that's good to hear we could  use that .