count

December  1, 1994 Tupac Shakur's pov  come on let me get though  toady  am giving to see what my fate  is  I was still  in pain  from being shot   u two are being changed  wit  sexual abuse  all this time u never  look at me or my lawyer  on the eye  once  am not your hand am on god  hands so do what u get to do  alright  then  Tupac Shakur's  u are sentences  to  18 months  to 4 n half years  oh God  well am sorry  to hear that  I am to even in  know I know it's  all bullshit  but u have to do what I have to do i guess  before  that y nervous  yes  I am what u think  I am being acuse of  something  I know I didn't  do  u heard  anything  is man she almost  burn  your watch your  mouth  alright  look yeah going to count  to yeah I guess we both fucked  up sometimes  look am going away for awhile  yeah they  sending  me to rehab  can u belive  that  be good alright  ill bro  we all know u didn't  do it  so hear I was on my way to the big  house it was all over  the news  wen I was  stance  I was wasn't  fully  healed  but I was getting  there there  the rich nigga  they Said nigga  they look at me like and that  thug life  shit  doesn't mean  damn  thing in here u going do I think so keep  it moving .