are u stil down

January  13, 1998, jon b pov, how amazing  it's alright, baby, are still  down for me  now. Left once again at home another  night  on your  own ain't  no fun if u loving  alone how does it feel to unless  oh no  can u recall   how close we use to be there can remember  those feelings   again  seem like every  time I see  it's love thing I get Tupac  himself   to recod  before  he went to jail  to bad he isn't  here  if u going to use my verse  why not  use the person we both sent  parts to the song now am doing  the video   it carzy kind  almost  named after  my  next  project  u white  I almost  thought  u were  black  yeah I got  that alot   remember  the evening  I know  u were to scare  to  go all the way  but u did it to please  me crying  it was raining  wen u give to me  once in lifetime   touch  my soul move slow  oh baby don't  rush the flow  got me weak but am strong  in parts  more bounce  to once  wit the longest  straks  he recod  a tape in sent it to me   u have soul to ya  I give u that we recod  the song  well hopefully  I get actually  meet him in person  to get him  on the strong  they had do what they had to do I guess   it was for my new album  they wanted  to give  me something  mor sure  of myself  I guess.