soul train awards

March  29, 1996 Lisa pov  over  here, guys. we have to be more sexy  u know u are going to be there right. We really  love  each other. We both bring nominations tonight. I am hoping  to see everyone  tonight. u outfit   looked  good they want to take suree, no problem. What u  going  to do with that  just firming in the winner  is tlc, whoa  well  let get award  girl  thank u mama tlc   I don't  want to say give to all the mama's  t boz  but am u just walk we brought  our mama's  wit us  this honor  to win this  t did come let everyone  know that  she had sickle I was so happy  for us n for pac did wen but want happened  they said he can't  come why not wit these east coast west coat  thing   I want to think  the fans for the people  who belive  in  u  I can't wait to  marry  u yeah I can't wait to  marry u two  the winner  is Tupac  Shakur's  where pac he won  welll they sat he couldn't  come into thr billding   I was happy  to hear  that we were won  shout  to the spiceal  someone  I love u baby   girl what u doing  hey whas the hell going on here  nothing   this really  getting  outta hand  the best side  mothfcka  oh shit  he get the strap  what the hell happened  I don't know  il figured  it soon  well everyone  alright  nothing  to do wit me .