count date

May 23, 1997 Tupac Shakur's pov   let's get this over  wit  already  all rise   we here today to decide  if Tupac Shakur's  should  actually  do the four  year  sentence   u was acuse  of rape no your  honor    I like I said son u were   others  it was him  who did it I knew  this was bullshit  I never  get to my side of the story  alright  Mr Shakur  tell us what happened  that night   I met her at the club   she said  u two had Relationship well  it  wasn't  no relationship  between  me n her  u said people brought  her to u who are those people  just people that's  all   we hung out  a few  times   I had a lady  so whatever  bs this  girl telling  u is a lie   am sorry  for what happened  to her  but I had nothing  to  do  wit  this my life is ruined  now because  people think am rapist   u sure u want to do this yes I want to tell my side  of the story  everybody  been telling  it for me  u said u had sex wit her  a few times  right  vut its both  serious  right  she keep showing  up did she tell u that  I listen  to them tell lies on top of lies  tell ms we found alot about  u  want I can't  figure  out is  how  could  my client  doing  anything  to u wen he was asleep  out all the people  on the room  why is he the only one  got arrested  .