Vegas

Stepmber  7, 1996 Tupac Shakur's pov  u have to down there with everything  going on. It'll be fine what's  up nigga  please  oh  lits  like that  OK  we was  going to see the Mike Tyson  fight  he gone whoop  his ass I tell u that  boom  whoop  his asss   frank  was my  bodyguard  fifty  blows did u see I have nothing  to say to that nigga  who side he on any  way  baby u can't  get mad if  people do not   have a problem  wit  biggie  once  u figure  it out that  he didn't  have anything  to wit u   getting  shot  I have to go alright love u  u I found the nigga  what's  wit  mothfcka   yo pac chil  yo what u do that shit  for Man we jumped  his ass  alright  let's go  u did what that was stupid  I almost  lost u  last time   why  u  would  do tha to prove  a point   the outlaws  is the shit   hey pac what's  up ladies  we going to club  662 bring yall fine ass there alright  cool  next thing I knew  a car pulled up what's the fuck  is this  I better  but this  shit  on phew  phow  pac  hey mother  fucka  ahhh  get him the hospital  alright   hold up pac u good man hey that's  nigga in there  ahh fuck  who did this to u fuck u alright  get him  to the hospital  quick he losing to much blood I was hit    get him  into surgery  oh my God he OK.