~switch~

"Hey Killua, wanna get a drink?" Gon said, the two boys are walking towards a cafe in town, "sure why not" Killua shrugged and the boys went inside.

They both sat down and ordered two drinks. "How many days has it been since you get your Nen back?" Killua asked, Gon pulled a sad face "to be honest I don't know, I've stopped counting, I've kind of given up" Gon says, Killua made a concerned look "the Gon I know, never gives up on anything he wants" Killua said, Gon looked up at him and smiled "thanks but the only thing I want is to get stronger, and meet Ging" he said "why do you want to get stronger so badly?" Killua said "because-because I feel weak, and I feel like I'm falling behind you and everyone else" Gon says, "oh Gon I don't think you're weak, I think you're pretty strong actually" Killua said "you're just saying that because your my best friend" Gon sighed "not true, take it from a professional assassin" Killua said "but your not a assassin anymore" Gon frowned "true but in my experience your probably the toughest person I met, outside of family of course" Killua smiled.

After the boys had their drinks , they decided to go back to their hotel and call it a night. Gon switched off the night lights and got into bed and Killua did the same. "Hey Gon, you awake?" Killua whispered, Gon turned over on his side and looked at Killua and nodded, "no matter if you're strong or weak, I will always be there for you because I'm your best friend" Killua said, sweetly, Gon formed a smile on his face and wiped away some tears "thanks Killua, you too" he said, and both boys drifted off to sleep.

It was the next day and the sun was shining through the window , which made the boys wake up. Gon rubbed his eyes and stretched "morning Killua-" Gon paused when he realised he was on the other side of the bed, "that's weird I'm sure I was on the right" he said to himself, he looked to the right and saw his body, still sleeping. "AHHHHH!!!!" Gon cried, making Killua awake "geez what is it?" He rubbed his eyes "K-Killua is that you?" Gon stuttered "of course it's me?-" Killua paused himself when he realised that he's talking to himself, like he's looking in a reflection. "Say something" he demanded "am I dead?!" Gon freaked, Killua made a stunned face "how is that possible?" He said "I know right! Why am I seeing you if I'm dead?!" Gon cried "no-no you're not dead....I think.....we've switched bodies".

Gon and Killua were now sitting in front of the mirror, looking at each other, Gon was in Killua's body and Gon was in Killua's ,they felt....extremely weirded out by this.

"How did this even happen?" Gon said, Killua thought for a moment "I have no clue...." Killua said, Gon sighed "shall we call Kurapika and Leorio?" Gon suggested "no they'll just make fun of us" Killua said "I'm sure they won't, and they're probably one of the smartest people I know, especially Kurapika who seems to know a lot about spells and this sort of things" Gon said, Killua shot up, "spells! That's it! Gon your a genius!" Killua shouted, and without thinking, gave Gon a kiss on the lips and immediately got flustered "hehe you're embarrassed" Gon teased "forget it just call them" Killua said and turns his head around.

A few minutes later and Kurapika and Leorio arrived. They opened the door and Leorio was trying to hold in his laughter but it was too obvious for the boys. "See I told you they will laugh" Killua groaned, and Leorio burst out laughing "it sounds so weird coming from Gon!!" He laughed "I'm Gon!" Gon said but in Killua's body, "yeah nice try KiiiLUa" leorio mocked, Killua kicked Leorio in the shin, "this is not a joke!!" He yelled, "ouch-yep that's definitely Killua" Leorio whined, "may we come in?" Kurapika said and the boys nodded and let them through.

"Ok so how did this happen?" Kurapika said "we don't know that's the whole thing, yesterday me and Gon went to a cafe and then after that we went straight to bed" Killua explained "I'm thinking spells" Gon chimes in, "spells you say?" Kurapika said "maybe....the person who was serving you put a spell on your drink?" Kurapika said, both boys gasped "that must be it" Killua said "imma sue that restaurant" Leorio growled "your a doctor not a lawyer" Kurapika said "alright Mr. Smarty Pants, Doctors can do things also" Leorio mocked. "How long will the spell wear off?" Gon asked "I would say...a changed up spell would last a day" Kurapika said "awww man I look ridiculous" Killua groaned "excuse me?!" Gon huffed "oh uhh I mean sorry not you-I meant the clothes I don't like green" Killua said "KILLUA!!!" Gon yelled, both Kurapika and Leorio start laughing "now look who's laughing" Leorio said "you can't help it when these two start bickering, alright I suggest you guys relax for now until the spells wear off, if you need us just give me a call" Kurapika said "thanks guys" Gon said and Kurapika and Leorio left.

It was the next day, and it was near the afternoon. Gon and Killua were just passing the time, playing on Killua's Nintendo Switch. "What time is it?" Gon asked, Killua checked the time on his phone "6:00 pm" he read, "do you think....this spell will ever wear off" Gon said with worry, "I have a feeling it will happen when we're sleeping" Killua said.
"Killua-" Gon spoke "hm?" "I'm scared..." he said "why?" Killua said "because....what if we're stuck like this forever? And we can't do the things we usually do, and im scared because people will mistaken us and also..." Gon got closer to Killua's face "I won't be able to look at you" he frowned, making Killua blush "that's your main concern?" He said "yes!!" Gon suddenly yelled "why?" Killua asked "because I love you....and I miss the old Killua with his mischievous, twisted yet kind-hearted personality, and how beautiful you are with your fluffy hair and blue eyes" Killua cut off Gon, by giving him a kiss "feels weird....kissing my face" he said in embarrassment, Gon laughed "that's what I mean, I want my Killua back" he said and kissed him once more.

Suddenly the boys felt a bit dizzy and they looked down and they have changed back to normal "ehe oh wow we're back" Killua gasped, Gon pulled Killua into another kiss "haven't you had enough kisses?" Killua chuckled "nope! Because I love you Killua!" Gon says and hugged him "heh I love you too.....Baka."