~The Founders of Hunterpedia~

Gon was so bored, and when he's bored, he annoys people. For attention.

Gon went downstairs and saw Killua helping out with the laundry with Aunt Mito.

"Gon! There you are! Killua is such a sweet boy helping out, why don't you" Mito says in a sassy tone with her hands on her hips. Killua just smirked at Gon cheekily. Gon pouted.

"I'm bored! Can we go out fishing?" Gon whined.

Killua laughed "you sound like a 5 year old!" He pointed at Gon.

Gon huffed "I'm 14! For your information!" He snapped back with sass.

"Gon it's like winter....dont think you will have any luck with fish" Mito chimes in.

"Store?" Gon asked innocently.

"Haven't got much money sweetheart" Mito said as she took out the next load of washing and plumed it into Killua's arms.

"Oof! Killua you're so strong!" Aunt Mito said with a bit of shock.

"I've carried stuff way bigger than this" Killua showed off.

"I'm strong too!" Gon suddenly yelled and took some clothes off Killua and ran outside to the washing line.

"Hey!!! You idiot!" Killua hissed and catch up to him.

As Gon and Killua were putting the clothes on the line, Gon came up with an idea.

"Hey Killua....why don't we make videos?"

Killua turned his head around in confusion.

"Videos? Are we gonna post it on the internet?"

"Yeah! We can build a website, and post videos!" Gon chirped

"Ok number 1.....that takes a lot of hard work and time and number 2.....do you actually know how to upload something on the internet?" Killua raised his eyebrow.

Gon thought for a moment, "noooooo but Ging has a old computer with a webcam"

"I'm not even gonna ask how he got his hands on that...Ok! After this we can do it.....LAST ONE IS A CHICKEN!!!" Killua ran back into the house once he was done with his pile, "HEY NOT FAIR!" Gon yelled as he soon ran after.

After they got the massive computer and setted up the camera, and did their website which was called 'HunterPedia' they placed the camera in front of them and was practicing over of what they're gonna say.

"Ready Gon?" Killua looked over to his right and saw Gon looking a bit nervous.

"Hey it's gonna be fine....what bad could happen?" Killua comforted him.

"I know it's just....lots of people are gonna be watching us" Gon says.

"It will be ok, it's not like we're going to ever meet them in real life" Killua said. Gon smiled. "Then let's do this!" Gon looked determinedly at the camera and Killua pressed record.

"HI EVERYONE AND WELCOME TO HUNTERPEDIA!!!" They both said at the same time.

"What are we making today Killua?" Gon asked as soon as he said that, Killua brought out some bowls and glue and a massive bottle of....

"Slime, we're gonna make slime" he said as he showed the camera the ingredients.

"Ooh interesting!" Gon chirped.

They filmed and edited for hours, with a lot of Killua's help.

But what they didn't know was that Aunt Mito was standing outside the door, listening in and smiling fondly.