~Hisoka's Advice~

{A/N: I never usually write Hisoka, let's just say he isn't one of my favourite characters but I tried my best and I quite like this one shot}

"You know Gon?" Hisoka was currently at a lounge with Illumi discussing important matters but that topic got too boring for Hisoka so he changed the subject, and he would love to see Illumi ticked off.

"Gon? Refresh my memory" Illumi said, waving around the glass in his hand.

"He's the kid that took your brother away~" Hisoka grinned and noticed Illumi's hand tightening around his glass.

"Ohh Gon, he's the one who broke my arm correct?"

"Bingo!" Hisoka sang.

"What about him?"

"I've noticed something different about those two, especially Killua"

"You're a creep" Illumi snarled.

"Oh come now, I'm not watching them that's low, but I did spend a lot of time with them in the past and noticed their behaviours"

"What are you trying to say?" Illumi said impatiently.

Hisoka smirked.

"I have a hunch about Killua, although I may have to go and see for myself"

"And what's that?" Illumi said coldly

"That boy seems to be in love....with his best friend"

Hisoka suddenly felt a hint of dark aura next to him. Jackpot.

"Killua? That's impossible, he's not capable of love" Illumi said, denying it.

"I don't think that's true, Killua is more of an emotional person than you think. Just like you~"

"What did you say?" Illumi growled.

"Everyone is capable of love, or learning about it, you love your little brother very much don't you? That's why you're so overprotective"

Illumi shot a glare.

"I have to protect him I'm his elder brother"

"Keep telling that to yourself, I'm gonna shuffle the table for a bit"

Hisoka got up.

"I swear if you-"

"Ohh relax I'm not gonna kill them, just changing destiny" and just like that Hisoka vanished.

"It's not destiny..." Illumi mumbled.

                                   ~

And so here Hisoka was, going back on his word and actually watching them, but not for his own sake.

Gon and Killua were walking and talking.

Hisoka noticed how much they've grown, he also noticed Killua's cheeks with a hint of pink and laughing along, listening to Gon's every word.

Hisoka grinned and walked up in front of them.

"Hisoka!" They both yelled and stepped back a few paces.

"What do you want?" Killua said in a protective manner.

"Good reflex's. But I need to take Killua away from you for a moment Gon~" Hisoka said, pointing at Killua.

"What? Why me?" Killua glared.

"I wanna have a chat with you"

"No! Whatever you have to say to Killua say it in front of me !" Gon cried.

"Sorry, but this is a personal matter" and in an instant Hisoka grabbed Killua by the wrist and ran faster than lightning.

"HEY HISOKA! COME BACK!" Gon cried out of desperation.

Hisoka pulled Killua in an area away from Gon for now, he knows it won't be long until Gon finds them.

"What the hell?-"

Hisoka shh him.

"I have come to give you some advice, and a wake up call" he said.

"What are you talking about?"

"So stubborn about your own feelings, just like Illumi" Hisoka said.

"How dare you compare me to that-!"

"You like Gon....romantically ~" Hisoka cut him off.

Killua's entire face went red.

"I'm not-"

"Stop denying it, I know when I see love, why haven't you confessed already?" Hisoka glared at him.

Killua sighs and rubs his arm.

"Because...I'm not worthy, and I don't think he will like me back anyway" Killua admits.

Hisoka smirks.

"Don't be so sure. Now Gon will come back any minute now to find you , and you better say something or else I will butt in~toodles!" Hisoka vanished into thin air, leaving Killua flushed.

"Killua!" Killua heard Gon's voice and looked up to see him running towards him .

"Are you hurt? Did he do anything to you?" Gon said worriedly.

Killua smiled "no he didn't"

Gon releases a massive sigh.

"That jerk! What did he want anyway?" Gon mumbled.

Killua laughed a bit.

"Actually all he did was speak to me"

Gon rose an eyebrow.

"Speak to you? About what?"

"He was giving me some advice.....for my love for you..." Killua said quietly.

Gon blushed.

"Ohh Killua" he said and wrapped his arms around him, and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Why didn't you say anything ?"

"I thought I you wouldn't like me the same way.." Killua said, still in shock from the sudden kiss.

Gon laughed.

"I've been trying to give you hints for months now, that's funny" he laughed.

"Hints?" Killua said confused.

"In other words...I love you too" Gon said and buried his face into Killua's neck.

Killua blushed and hugged him.