~In The Rain~

Gon and Killua were walking back from school together, they always walk with each other back home, it's become apart of their daily routine. They never miss a day.

But on this particular day, seems like Mother Nature has a change of plans with the weather, because as they were walking, it started raining.

"Eek!!" Gon cried as he started running and used his backpack as a shield over his head and Killua copied.

"Ugh! Not the rain!" He groans.

"Look! Over there! There's a bus stop, we can shelter under it" Gon cried and Killua nodded.

The boys sat there looking at the rain, it was really coming down.

Killua pulled out his earbuds and put one in his ear and listened to some music And leaned back against the window.

Gon looked up at Killua and saw the pose he was in. 'Kinda cute' Gon thinks but blushed at the thought. Killua noticed his reaction.

"Why is your Face red?" He asked.

"I umm-I-"

"Psh, whatever" Killua sighs and closes his eyes for a moment.

"It's really coming down, huh?" Gon says.

Killua opens his eyes again and looks at the rain pattering down.

"Yeah, I hope we aren't stuck here all night"

"HUH?!" Gon suddenly cried.

"Relax, we can just take the bus home, when it comes" Killua said.

"Killua..."

Killua looks at Gon.

"What?"

Gon bits his lip and fiddles with his fingers.

"You look really cute right now.." he murmured but Killua heard it clearly and blushed.

"I-idiot! Don't go saying stuff like that!" Killua scoffed and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"But it's true Killua~! I think I love you" Gon said.

Killua pulled a tiny frown.

"You think? That doesn't make sense moron!"

Gon suddenly got up and walked up to Killua and took his wrist.

Killua stuttered and was blushing like crazy.

"Then if that won't prove my love to you then maybe this will!" Gon yelled and smashed his lips against Killua's lips. They shared their first kiss.

After a couple of minutes, they both pulled away. Killua completely in awe.

"Idiot..." he chuckled and ruffled Gon's hair.

"You're the one who always acts so cute ..." Killua said softly.

Gon smiled.